[ Sequel Info/ Acknowledgements ]

Hello!!!!
The book is finally over, butttttt this is Sequel TIME!!!!! The summary is below! Comment what you think, or if your excited!?

Summary.

"You left me behind!?"

"So you are mad?" Shepherd smiles at me sheepishly.

I glare at all three of them, "furious."
___________

Coleman is gone. The guys left me behind. I always thought it was to good to be true. I mean I quiet the stupid back girl act. I have an amazing boyfriend. Life is pretty good right now.

Until...

Those three idiots decide to come back. And with them, is their past. The darkest and most evil men come after them. I thought Coleman was bad. These men are nothing compared to him. And they decide to use one target against the guys.

Me.

Follow Valentine, J, and the guys on this life threatening adventure. Because the girl with the bad reputation has changed. She has earned herself a new name. She's...

the wildest.

^^

Soooooo!!!! I'm SO excited to do this book. I will be starting on it right away. So follow me to see the next book. I'm already working on the first few chapters! So tell me, are you interested in reading it???? Anyways it's time for acknowledgements. Here is all the wonderful people that commented and voted a lot. If you feel I left you or somebody out, comment. Please don't forget these are people that were with me when I was first writing this and publishing each chapter every other day.

Acknowledgments.

Thank you...

My dad for all the listening he has done and opinions he has given, bad and good. I thank my grandparents for all the helpful encouragement as well! And my close friends that listened even though they aren't big geeks like me.

@Nurhazlini for commenting and voting. I hope you can continue.

@glitteryAH for commenting and voting.

@luul62 for voting so much!

@GeorgiaGirl06 for commenting and voting.

@CERW251101 for the amazing ship names and encouraging comments AND votes!

And the biggest of them all YOU! Thanks for sticking through this book even if I wrote it months ago and your just now reading it. Thanks for the support, I'll take it whenever! <3

There were many more, but I don't want to keep you here all day. Those were the people that commented and voted the most. If you feel you should be there I will go back and check all the votes and comments you have helped with through the book and I'll gladly add you to the list of people that have helped with this book!

Watch out cause the next book will be here at the end of THIS week. I'll post the FIRST CHAPTER this Friday 8/17/18. Which is tomorrow so WATCH! Till then...

Keep it simple!

-Emz