Inside the belly of a beast

Willow finds herself slipping off the huge whale and she when Jack tries to grab her the both fall. They both swim as quickly as they can so they do not get eaten but when Willow looks back a giant whale is opening his mouth and sucking the two of them inside. Luckily there is no teeth so it does not chew us but we fall down into slushy green muck in it's mouth.

"This is disgusting," Jack says wiping off as much as he can into the the mouth.

"How are we getting out I am not waiting until they kill it or it poops that is for sure," Willow says with a smirk on her face wiping off as much as she can that is not from the waist down which is just stuck in the slush. She slowly stomps her way over to Jack yearning for his lips to fall on hers again but knowing they like hers has slush she is glad that they do not.

"There has to be a way to make it blow its spout," Jack says going towards it's gums and trying to tickle the creature. Willow realizes the brilliant idea and goes to the the other side. They are a lot more slimy and slippery than the muck. She starts from the uvula and makes her way back and finds that is not working.

Suddenly, she gets the idea to jump on the uvula itself and make him throw up everything. She runs to the back of the stomach and screams at Jack "When tell you to give me a boost up."  She begins her sprint like she never has before even in this muck she is fast and screams "NOW!" Jack already with his hands out thrusts her upwards and she latches onto the giant uvula. She begins swinging back and forth and tickling it and the whale starts to cough. Then all the water is thrust out but not enough to push the two of the out then she looks towards the back of the throat and sees a scar/open wound and she launches herself towards it quicker than you could say whale and smacks it as hard as she can. The whale bends and them and the water rushes to the middle. The whale blows once and some water spouts out but the blow was not strong enough to get them out and it retracts and now they can feel the beast moving.

Jack comes up next to her and they both smack the scar in the same location the whale blows it's top again. This time one at a time they are shot out and land on the back of the beast sliding down it's back and swimming away towards the ship that seems to have been following the whale. Mikey lowers the lift and the both grab hold embracing one another since the ocean cleaned the muck off and they make there way to the cabins to change into warm clothes.

"May I sleep by you, I am freezing," Willow asks Jack who smirks and pats the bed and the two lie there still until they are awoken by a crash causing them to fall atop one another.