chapter20

Vpov.

"This cant be taehee this cant happen!!" I said while sitting down on the floor crying.

"Oppa i know its hard but im here to help u" taehee said while hugging me trying to comfort me but i cant calm down its like my whole body felt numb and cant move and just cry.

"Taehee you know i did everything" i said while crying hard.

"I know oppa i know"taehee said while still comforting me.

After a few minutes of me crying we decided to go back to the group.

"Hey taehy- wait did you cry" jin hyung asked. Worried

"No hyung its just when we went up the stairs i kinda tripped and it hurts so i kinda cry a little" i said lying.

"Well be careful next time do you have a wound? A bruise?" Jin hyung asked like a mother he is.

"No hyung im perfectly fine" i said chuckling.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"Yes hyung"i said chuckling

"Well since his ok can we watch the movie now"jungkook said excited.

"Yes sure" namjoon said.

"Taehee why dont you stay to watch the movie" yoongi asked while playing with the twins.

"Yes unnie can we stay plsss" the twins asked.

"We cant because unnie has to do something important" taehee sais looking at the time.

"But we still want to play with taetae oppa and super oppa and also the other oppas" junhee said with a pout.

"Yes plss cant we stay" eunhee plead.

"Im sorry maybe next time" taehee said

"Wait taehee why dont you leave the twins here for the night and just fetch them tomorrow" yoongi said.

"Well its ok with me if its ok with you guys" taehee said

"Yes taehee its fine we will take care of the twins while you do you thing" i answered with a smile.

"Ok thanks oppas i have to get going now bge little ones see you tomorrow" taehee said while kissing the twins.

"Bye unnie" the twins answered

"Bye super oppa" taehee said and hug yoongi

"Bye take care ok" yoongi said while patting her head.

"Bye guys" taehee said saying goodbye to the other members.

"Bye"the other members answered.

"Ill accompany you out" i said and we went to the door

"Bye oppa see you tomorrow" taehee said and hug me so tight.

"Dont worry to much about it oppa i love you " taehee said and let go fron the hug.

"Bye taehee take care dont over work ok" i said

"Ok oppa you too bye"taehee said while waving and left.

3rd person pov.

After taehee left taehyung went back to the living room where the other members and the twins are.

"So since taehyung is here lets watch the movie"jungkoom said excited.

"Sorry jungkook but we cant watch the annabelle because we have kids here so we will just watch the we bare bears"jin said.

"YESSS!!!" jhope shouted

" aishh i undertsand"jungkook said pouting.

"Its ok jungkook we will watch it in another time" namjoon said.

"Ok"jungkook answered.

"What are we going to watch oppas" junhee asked.

"Well we are going to watch we bare bears junhee" jimin answered

"Yeyyy we bare bears junhee and i love that movie and we also have big gigantic stuff toys of them" eunhee said while showing them how big the stuff toy is with her arms which made the other members except taehyung to cooed because of eunhee's cuteness.

"K lets start the movie" jhopw said and press play.

The whole movie taehyung was not paying attention and in his own world and awfully quiet.

After the movie they decided to go sleep because its late already.

"Kids go wash up and sleep and the twins will be sleeping at the guess room tae can you lead them there"  jin said but tae didnt aswered becauae he was lost.

"Tae? Tae??" Jin said while waving infront of tae

"Ohh sorry jin hyung what is it"tae asked

"I said can you bring you sisters upsatirs at the guess room"jin asked.

"Yeah sure lets gi junhee and eunhee"tae said and carry both of them
To go the the guest room.

"Here you go sleep now ok because you have to have energy tomorrow ok"tae said while putting teh twins in bed.

"Okay goodnight taetae oppa" the twins said while yawning.

"Goodnight my little princesses" tae said and kissed there forhead and left the room to go to his own room to sleep.

But before he slept the last sentence in his head is.

"I dont know if i can survive this cruel world"

Hhahah guys i know you are dying in curiousity about what was the thing taht his sister told him but dont worry im going to reveal it soon so pls still leave a comment of your guess about what was the thing that his sister told him about.

_________________________________________
Hey guys this is chapter20 dont forget to vote coment and also follow me love you guys ill update soon.

_________________________________________