Chapter 17

Chapter 17

----------

"So what's wrong Ry Ry." Rose, my best friend still in North Carolina, asked into the phone.

She was super funny, sarcastic, annoying, whiny, clingy, stubborn, and so much more. But I've learned to deal with her shit. Besides, she's not all bad.

"Boy troubles."

"Nash?"

"Yeah, and someone else."

"Well, wanna know my outlook on this?"

"Enlighten me, oh wise one." I scoffed sarcastically.

"F*ck bitches, get money." She said with all seriousness. I burst out laughing at her oh-so brilliant plan.

"That good. I'll take that into consideration."

"Good. I have to go, text me later hun."

"Bye." I ended the call and threw it onto the seat next to me. Our conversation only lasted 3 minutes and Rose was of no help. Oh well, I still love her.

I glanced at Cam and Nash from my seat away from the boys, sitting awkwardly next to each other in the limo we had taken (Taylor insisted on 'riding in style'). I sat at one end of it so I could call Rose, and the guys respected my privacy, so they didn't eavesdrop. It was good because I didn't need Cam and Nash listen to me talk about them, then ask about it later.

I sighed, feeling the tension in the air. Nash and Cam need to make up because they were practically brothers.

"Guys. Cash forever, so make up or whatever." I said, scooting back over to them. They looked at each other, and smiled lit up their faces, as they laughed. Then they all talked about what their next vine should be. I didn't tune in because I had taken a short break from it, and I had let my fans know so they wouldn't freak.

I gave a small grin when Cam took my hand and played with our fingers.

***

I looked up at the ceiling, sighing at the slightly dusty chandelier. The house looked huge from the street, but it was actually a one-story with an abnormally high roof. House hunting was more frustrating than I thought.

"What do you think?" Taylor asked, twirling slowly with his hands spread out, like he was try to baptize someone.

"Ehh..." I said, drawling my one word answer out. It wasn't the best house I've seen.

This was our third house. The first was nice and clean, but in a sketchy neighborhood with a LOT of black people. Don't get me wrong, black people aren't bad, they're usually the funniest and best to hang out with. Like King Bach! But you should've seen these black people. Some of them had a mouthful of gold/silver teeth, smelly dreads, and ripped clothing.

The second house was very round. All the rooms were circular, like I couldn't push any desks or beds up against the wall because they were square and the room was round. So overall, the house kinda sucked. I tried to find the cons, but that was the thing. There were none. Seriously, who owned circular furniture?

The third one, the one I had just booed, was okay. It was smaller than what we needed, having 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. I needed my own bathroom and Rose was coming to live with us, so she needed her own as well, and that meant Tay had to go in the bushes. And we didn't need any more dead plants in the yard than there already were.

"I'm not getting a good vibe from this." I said simply when Tay asked why I turned it down. He laughed, playfully smacking me and I giggled. I called Cam and Nash as they explored the rest of the house, ready to leave.