Time Travel - 1

(Author's Note) - Kurama = Bold
Naruto talking back = Bold + Italics
——————————————————————

" Shadow Clone Jutsu!". Naruto yells as multiple versions of him appear.
" Wind Style - Devastation". The shadow calmingly says.
The blast hits Naruto and send him flying into something sharp.
"Wa-?" Naruto says as his eyes widen looking at his back.
"There is a sword in my back and.." He trails off to see that the shadowed figure he was fighting was holding the sword. He pulled the sword out and disappeared out from sight.
" This is it.. There is nothing I can do.." Naruto sees the blood pool and thought it was the end until Kurama spoke into his head.

Hey Kit. So uh I see that you and me are dying so I decided to give you a Powerful Jutsu to travel in time. You can only travel to the past. You can do whatever you want but, remember if you try to use it 2 times in one day... You will die.

Thanks Kurama. You are the best. Naruto does the hand motions for the Jutsu and a portal appears before him sucking him in.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

————————————————————————

"Naruto get UP!" A familiar voice said.
Naruto slowly opens up his eyes and looks around.
"I-it worked" he mumbled.
"What worked Naruto?" Another familiar voice said.
Ok Kit. We are finally in the past with your group. I assume you remember who they are?

Yeah yeah I know but, I want to try something cool later. A grin can seen on Naruto's face as he thought about the plan.
"Naruto for the last time WAKE UP!"
Naruto looked up to see his old comrades and teacher.
Sakura , Sasuke , and his teacher Kakashi Hatake.
"Yeah yeah I'm up ok" Naruto said still grinning.
Kakashi scratched the back of his head and says "Well then lets go back and report our mission to the Hokage."
Everyone nods and follows their teacher who is
walking in front of them in the morning woods of the Leaf Village.
Hey Kurama can I try something funny on Sasuke? Pretty Pleaseeee.

I suppose. Just don't make it seem like you stalked them in their morning shower alright?

"Hey Sasuke!" Naruto calls to the Uchiha.
"Hmm?"
"Still mad because ITACHI is better than you and you have no chance of 'reviving' your clan?"
Sasuke turns with his jaw on the floor.
"You are probably upset to because you will no chance of getting power strong to defeat him " Naruto chuckles while Sasuke is still in shock.
"H-how did you.. what?" Sasuke snaps out of his shock.
"Problem Sweety?" Naruto laughs and fake pouts?
"You are DONE Naruto" Sasuke growls at him and starts to chase him.
Kakashi raises an eyebrow but, facepalms at the scene.
"Sasuke please don't hurt yourself!" Sakura calls out pleadingly.
Ugh. That so called fan girl that drools all over Sasuke is getting annoying once again.
Lets shut her up real quick Kurama.
Naruto grins at this thought while still running away from Sasuke.
"Hey Sakura! Why be on this team if your just useless? How did you even get on this squad if you cant even do decent ninjutsu. You're pathetic and you didn't deserve to graduate from the academy." Naruto spats.
This shocked Sakura and she stopped and stood still. In fact everyone stood still and did a double take on what they just heard.
Good job Kit. Looks like that would be enough even though it was slightly a bit mean
It's the truth though. I mean I'm gonna do this to everyone. Heh heh.
Kakashi turns to look at Naruto and mumbles something like "I agree".
Same with Sasuke.
Unfortunately she heard them.
"HOW AM I USELESS I AM BETTER THAN YOU NARUTO. YOU LAZY TARD. YOU PROBABLY CAN'T EVEN LEARN A STRONG JUTSU."
"Chill Sakura. Lets duel then. To see if you uh useful." Naruto replies back to Sakura.
"That's it!"
Sakura throws 2 kunai knives to Naruto as he dogged them.
Hey Kurama can I still use my old abilities?
Yeah sure.. OH NO.. Don't use it Kit. You know better than that.

Nope sorry!

Kurama sighs knowing what Naruto will do.
Naruto summons a clone and the clone starts to fill Naruto's right hand with blue chakra. The chakra turns into a ball and Kakashi's eyes widen.
"RASENGAN" He shouts as he charges Sakura with full speed.
Her eyes widen as she try's to sidestep but the ball hits her full speed launching her across the trees of the forest. She hits the ground and flys a few feet in air before crashing into a rock.
Sasuke's face was a mix of relief and shock.
Kakashi's face was full on shock.
Sakura was well.. Unconscious.
"That's what you get Haruno!" Naruto spats with venom in his voice.
'Where the heck did Naruto learn that?' Kakashi thought to himself.
Sasuke runs over to her and checks for a pulse.
"It's light. Naruto you could have killed her!" He says. Although his tone sounded like he didn't care either way.
Kakashi sighs and puts Sakura over his shoulders.

TIME SKIP——————-

"Finally Konoha!" Naruto exclaims as he feels the bright sun on his face.
"Welcome back team 7." One of the guards on the gates on the village say.
They enter the gates and then Kakashi turns to his genin.
"Lets report our little uh adventure to the Hokage."Kakashi chuckles while looking at Sakura.
Sakura was still asleep but her pulse was rising slightly.
Everyone parted ways and Naruto started walking around the village.

Hey Kit. Remember when you said you're gonna have some fun with the past. Why not fix your love life?

Oh you mean Hinata? I mean I do like her but that's in a few years when he actually get serious. She doesn't really notice me much now.

You are such a dense kid. Kurama sighs.

Fine but, if this ruins our friendship, you are done.

Ok ok just chill. Just go say hi or something. If you weren't stupid , she blushed every time she sees you so, this shouldn't be a problem.

Maybe I don't know. Lets try.

Naruto walks around his village and speak of the devil, Hinata was eating at the ramen stand Naruto always goes to.
"Good memories here huh." Naruto smiles before entering the place.
"N-Naruto." Hinata blushes and turns away after noticing him.
"Hey Hinata! How is it going?" Naruto smirks causing Hinata to blush even more.
While Hinata is lost for words because Naruto is talking to her, Naruto continues.
"You know maybe we should go somewhere after this to hang out? How does that sound?"
Hinata's becomes more red than a tomato and Naruto smiles seeing this.
"S-s-sure" She finally says.
"Perfect lets go then."

Time skip————————

"And that's the whole mission" Kakashi finishes to the Hokage.
" I see" Sarutobi says analyzing the paper work in front of him.
"Do you think we should do File: 38?" Kakashi asks.
"I don't know. The Anbu could take care of him easily but, his demon chakra is a problem. Lets give him some time. If he shows lots of Jounin tank moves then, we will do File:38." Sarutobi finishes.
"Hai" Kakashi leaves the tower.
"He sure is some interesting kid for knowing about Sasuke and knowing that move." Kakashi thinks to himself.

A/N - Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I don't have the best writing skills but I focus to try my best. - 1252 words.