Who is he?

Jimin's P.O.V

I sighed as I lied in bed.

The party is tomorrow and I still don't know who he is. The guys have all been helping me search for him but it seems like a lost cause.

Maybe I really am destined to be alone for eternity.

"Guys just forget it. I don't think I'll ever be able find out before. We'll see who is in a relationship after the party tomorrow and know." I smiled sadly.

We were all sat on my bed at nearly 12am trying to figure who this guy I'm destined for is.

"Don't give up now Jiminie! There is still another 18ish hours left. We can still figure it out." Hoseok shouted.

"Yaahh, trust us jimin. He's out there waiting for you as well." Jin said pating my back.

"You guys must be tired. Let's go to sleep." I said trying to change the direction of the conversation.

"Don't try and change the topic! Trust us, we'll help you find him and you'll be glad when you do. He's out there and loves you as well. Don't give up. For the both of you." Minjae says hugging me.

"Yeah but-"

I was cut off by the ringing of my phone.

"I got it!" I shouted picking the phone up.

"Yah! Jimin! I-" Hoseok shouted.

"Hello?"

"Hey jimin it's grandma."

"Oh, hi grandma! How are you?" I glared at the others, emphasising the word grandma.

"Oh, hello grandma park! Put it on speaker jimin."

I rolled my eyes but did as they said.

"I'm good Jiminie. How are all of you?" She asked.

"We're good. Just about to go to sleep." I replied.

"Oh, it is pretty late. Sorry if I've disturbed you lot." She apologised.

"Don't apologise grandma park! We're still talking about who Jimin's mystery man could be." Minjae laughed.

The rest of the guys joined in while I just laughed sarcastically.

"You guys are sooooooo funny. I can't stop laughing. Haaahaaahaaa."

"Oh! That reminds me. I remembered another thing about it."

"What is it grandma? Maybe it will lead us closer to him!" Jin said excitedly.

"He has worked with you on a music project. It ties with anything related to music, so dance is also an addition. I don't know if that helps at all, but that's all I have." She said.

"That's great! We don't normally have many projects anyway. We'll just write a list of people he worked with. That should help. Thank you so much grandma!" Minjae gleefully cheered.

"Well, I have to go now. I'll talk with you later. Bye Jiminie. Goodnight!"

"Night grandma!" I said before ending the call.

"So now we just have to make a list of people that you've done music projects with." Hoseok said.

Minjae rummaged through my drawer and pulled out a pen and note pad.

"Okay, so who have you worked with in any projects?"

I thought really hard.

"Well... in my dance class I was paired up with Taemin hyung."