○32○

A/n: I cried a bit while writing this.....

M/n pov.

   I wall down the path to the park like always. I wonder how Chloe is doing anyway? I haven't seen her in awhile. I happily look around the park and saw some little kids playing around. I sat down on a bench and watch them thinking about the past. How me and her play and hold hands.

   We uses to play in the snow in the winter time and in the summer we laid under the hot sun and complain that it was hot. I miss those days that we just play and have fun. I smile and turn away from the kids and look around the park for Chloe. Where is she? Why is it take so long?

   "M/N! I'm sorry I'm late." She said out of breath.

   "It's okay." I said to her.

   She smile and start to talk about how she was sick. She seems off a bit but I didn't want to say anything. Sometimes when she off a bit it's for a reason and sometimes she doesn't want to talk about it.

   "Want so coffee?" She ask me.

   I nod my head and got off the bench and start to walk next to her. On the way she look at her feet then at me.

   "M/n I think I found love." She said to me.

   So that was making her off.

   "Really who?" I ask excitedly.

   She shook her head and turn away with a slight blush on her face. I'm really happy for her to find someone. Chloe step into the cafe and I follow her in. A lot of things happen in this cafe but it seems everytime I come here it changes. Chloe order a coffee and I did the same. We sat down in the corner of the room.

   "How have you been?" I ask her.

   "Besides being sick pretty good." She said to me.

   She smile at me and I smile back. I can't believe this person is my sister. She just so amazing and helpful I love it. I just can't not see her with me.

   "Hey are you okay?" She said in a worry tone.

   I nod and drank my coffee as we both watch people pass and made small conversations. I look down at my phone to see the boys texting randomly.

   I smile at my phone and put it on silent so I could continue to talk to Chloe. She went on how she met this person she was falling in love with. She really did love this person you could see it in her eyes.

   "Hey lets go walking." She said to me.

   I nod my head and got up. We walk down the street and around some blocks. I smile at sun shining while we walk.

   "M/n I can't do this anymore." She said to me.

   I look at her confuse at what she means. She didn't look sad or happy.

   "What do you mean?" I ask her.

   She smile a bit and walk away from me. I quickly follow after her wanting to know what she means. She walk fast to where we were at the side of a beach.

   "Stop following me." She said to me.

   I step closer to her trying to get her attention.

   "What's wrong?" I ask her.

   "YOU ARE THE PROBLEM! YOU DROVE MY BROTHER CRAZY!" She yell at me.

   "W-what do you.....mean." I ask again.

   "You really think that I was your sister. That's fucking not true." She said to me.

   I watch her back up a bit and that's when I saw them. Junin and two others came over to her. Chloe let herself walk over to the other male and hug him. So that who she loves. Junin smirk a bit and the lady next to him roll her eyes.

   "You never had a sister. Chloe dies have a brother but it's me." Junin said to me.

   He laugh a bit and walk closer to me. Chloe has been on they side the whole time. Junin wave his hand to the others. They walk off not really caring. I watch Chloe walk away from me. She lie to me...... this was all a lie.... Junin held my waist to keep me from running away.

   "You really are naive M/n. I guess that's what I like to crush in you but that's not all." He said.

   I felt tears run down my face as she just walk away. I'm stuck here with him now with no one on my side.........

   "Let's go home M/n."