Early Mornings And Food babies

mmm i moan as i shoved veggie beacon down my tonsels while sammy was still making  real beacon for her cusion

  she says that bryce can eat a whole package by him self...well i know somthing else he can eat all by himself.

Oh god did i just say that out loud sammy burst out laughing and luckily bryce didn't hear a thing that i just stupidly said. 

Ive been truly  blessed in this moment. Not totally sure what I would've done if he did hear me though.  Maybe run upstairs and hide out in there or something.  Look I'm not sure point is I'm just really glad to know the he didn't hear me.

. But lets just see how the rest of the breakfast goes....

As sammy's finishing the real beacon a whole package might I add.  She passes my vegetarian one over and boy I was starving let me just say I dug right in.  I looked like a mad woman probably but I don't care. 
Who here am I trying to impress um that'll be my stomach.  And after that thought I picked up my fork and stabbed me a pancake mmm yum.

Bryce~ sammys friend just walked into the kitchen and I don't mean to sound perverted but the body on that girl could make any man wanna yank her by her hair and take her from behind maybe even   clean up his act in start thinking straight.

  hell i think i just even started trying to imagine her with my last name....um wow

  I've  just never seen someone so beautiful makes me wonder if she's in a relationship. 
I don't know why but I just got extremely fucking mad ... on the inside you see cause I show no emotion unless its deserves my energy.  But I got super pissed at the thought of her having a boyfriend and I don't even know why.its not my fuckin business psh

I shouldn't be heated I've got know reason to be... snapping out of my trance on the pretty chocolate girl, I focused more on sammy and the food she had been working so hard on i mean who was she trying to impress everyone who's ever had her cooking is fully  aware its complete and utter shit an thats putting it nicely. 

An just like that miss chocolate daydream then she sat a few chairs down from  me and sammy started up a crap a conversation with her this should be good.

"Hey Noah  you know I'm making your favorite right? " 

 " veggie beacon? " The girl sweetly smiles 

So her names Noah... Huh I love it. fitting for a girl like her i guess.

shes so cute its almost disgusting makes me want to vomit and fall in love with her at the same time... uh ew  

 noah makes a mmm sound  while drooling over sammys breakfast  to be honest it kinda smells good I can't wait to dig i just hope it takes like it smells cause im not afraid to hurt sams feelings if its shit.

 noah grabs  a piece and shoves it down her throat an sammy says

"You know Bryce can eat a whole package of normal bacon by himself hes such a pig sometimes"

she walks off snickering to her self 

fuckin bitch...in mean its true...but fuckin bitch

noah says really low in soft.  "i can eat twice that " giggling to her self.

If that didn't turn me on I'd be lieing through my perfectly straight an pearly white teeth but I chose to let it go and act like I heard nothing while sammy burst out laughing.

I didn't turn to look at Noah but I know she was probably embarrassed.  Sammy Finnished cooking and pass her a plate of plants cause it smelled like fucking grass nasty ass veggie bacon i thought to myself  watching her dig right in.  I thought to myself this is my kind of woman and that she will be. 

 Really soon .