No

Hi. I'm sorry for the extremely long delay. I know this is a short chapter, but there will be answers soon. I think I actually know where this story is going for once.

8/16/2018

Her jaw was agape, eyes bulging out of the sockets, as shock took over. No, no, no.

"Not again." Was all she could say.

Why? What had happened? Her shoulders sagged as the realization dawned on her. "Another attack. I just saw her!" Sophie's head spun as she ran over to them, uncoordinated with her shaky legs. She gripped onto Fitz's chest. "Take me to her. Please."

Fitz blinked, stumbling a little as he regained his balance from almost toppling over.

All four of them ran to the LeapMaster.

"Atlantis!" Tam shouted. The feathers danced over her skin as she barely managed to keep concentration over herself. As she was swept away, all she could think was, No.

...

She had never seen this busy city so empty. So fragile and afraid and small and... almost insignificant.
She had never felt so useless when her best friend could be dying. Not that she knew anything about where she was, what injuries, barely keeping her slippery hold on reality. No, no, no. What if she hadn't shooed Biana out of the room? What if she was injured because of her? What if it was her faul-

"This way!" Dex's shaky voice drew her out of her contemplating.

Sophie ran up to Fitz. "How did you guys know she was..." Sophie was unable to finish her sentence.

"She immediately used her Imparter once she figured out the attack was going on and contacted Tam." He responded. Why Tam? Not that there was anything wrong with that, but... "When she didn't answer his other questions... We were able to track her dow-"

They both fell silent when they saw Biana. No.
"Biana!" Sophie screamed. Her heart pulsed as she sprinted over as quickly as she could, her face turning pale as the blood drained out of her face. The blood.

Her shallow breathing began to slow as she flickered in and out of sight. "Who's there?" Biana mumbled, her eyes closed, about to pass out from the blood loss. She flailed her arms wildly, making Sophie realize there were burns running up and down her arms.

"It's us, Biana." Dex whispered, kissing the bloody gash on her forehead.

"You know how Linh treated Wylie? Get her to do the same right now." Sophie panted to Tam, her eyes shining with tears. 

Tam nodded frantically, pulling out his crystal and leaping away.

"Call Elwin." Sophie told Dex, who barely tore his attention away from Biana to getting the doctors here.

Sophie collasped into Fitz's waiting arms, sobbing as she buried her face in the crook of his neck. He surrounded her entirely and she let the warmth suck her in, wanting to never let go. Gripping his shirt in her balled fists, her memory flashed back to the day she had to leave her parents, when he had held her like this. She closed her eyes again, forcing the bitter thoughts out of her head as the crying began to die down a bit more. When it stopped completely, she sucked in a deep breath. Then another. Until she felt like she had gotten ahold of her too fragile self. Gently releasing what she now realized was an exceptionally tight grip on Fitz, she focused back onto Biana again, applying gentle pressure to her bleeding wounds.

Elwin appeared out of nowhere and began treating Biana, giving her elixirs and medicine.

"She's okay. She's okay." Elwin reassured Sophie. She noticed that all of the bleeding had stopped and her wounds had been cleaned. "She's just gonna have to wake up to this mess."

Sophie sighed in relief. "She's woken up to worst..."

Elwin nodded.

She could see Biana's eyes flutter open. "Where am I? What happened?"

"That," Keefe began. "Is going to take a very long time to explain."

There was just a hint of Sophitz there, and I tried my hand at writing it. What did you think?