Chapter 2: who is she?

707 POV:

Seven sits in front of his computers sreens. In the moment hes watching a kitten, wo happends to be in a dark alley playing with a can.
Thats not what hes suposed to be doing, but, who cares. The kitten is cute playing with the can. Hitting it with its little paw, to flinch on the sound the cans making only to hit it once again.

Mybe i should recording it, that would get a hell lot of views.

As he searchs for the mode to record the kitten he notices a figure, more specifacy (?) a shadow of a person hovering over the kitten, the kitten turns to the person and starts meowing, the person comes closer, seven is worried he would do something to the cat.
However, as the person comes in the view of the camera, seven notices who it is. Its the girl from the store.

She gives the kitten whatever it is in her hand to eat, then suddenly she turns around goes outside of the cameras view and then comes bak with a teddy bear. This Teddy bear lokks kinda creepy and cool, it looks cute and creepy with its loong grin, but cute paws.

The girl takes the kitten and hides behind the giant trash can. She trembles.

Mybe shes hiding from someone who treatens her.

no... it can be

Why should anyone treaten such a cute girl.

Or is she?

Seven starts working on two screens on the one screen he keeps watching the two, to make sure no harm is going get them. and on the other he starts researching who this is.

However thats much difficulter than he thought, considering he doesnt know her name.

So he uses her face to match it with other cameras and find something. Anything.

Soon his computer finds a match, on asecurity camera, in 'The hole' a place where the most wanted criminlas in the world are. He knows it because he was once there.

On the camera footage shes wearing some sort of costume, a long open coat, a tight dress with leggings a belt with things on it, (he can't see what it is) and a mask aroun her neck. He zooms in becasue he sees something shiny.

He feels like he forget how to breathe. Shes carring a blade. a sword to be specific.

Why does she needs this. Why was she there. Who or what is after her?

What should he do now?