Paralyzed From Love ( Blake x MReader )

Beacon, A place where Boys and Girls alike come to dedicate their life too fight off crime and Grimm. Almost sounds like something out of a fairy tale, Though for (Y/n) it wasn't that easy, How could it be when his leg's didn't even work correctly? 

He wasn't born a paraplegic, far from it. He was quite a healthy child growing up, Going to Signal once he was old enough meeting, Making friends and fond memories, Everything he had know was about to come crashing down one fateful night...

It was just a few weeks after he had finally graduated from Signal. And was accepted into Beacon!, but just as he wanted to go share the news with his parents.

Everything seemed normal as (Y/n) walked into his home not a sound to be heard...Which was odd but not uncommon. Walking aside and putting his bags to the side he began to make he was towards the kitchen. But nothing could have prepared him for the sight he saw..

" Mom, Dad I'm ho-..." He spoke only for it the rest of his sentence to be caught in his throat and lead to a dead silence as(Y/n) finally processed the horror in front of him. The kitchen was covered entirely in blood, as two body's laying on the floor. Lifeless.

He didn't want to believe it, But he quickly recognized the body's of his parents laying both next to each other. Cuts and stab wounds littered their body..And they were fresh too. 

(Y/n) still couldn't believe what he was seeing. Despair swallowing him whole as his arms soon gave out too his backpack and his arms legs barely able to keep up. 'Why would someone do this?!' was all he could think over and over again..

He continued to stay there and just look gasped..He barely noticed and heard the footsteps behind him, quickly turning around to see who or what it was, (Y/n) couldn't make out much before he felt a sharp but emitting from his stomach as pain shout throughout his body. 

Looking down (Y/n)would see a blood red blade stabbed within his chest as blood began to pour out from his wound slowly. Looking up slowly as he attempted to grip the blade, his vision began to blur heavily, as he tried to make out the figure,(Y/n) could only make out details of the one who stabbed him..The second figure was standing in the background but clearly female, Obviously shocked at what her companion was doing.

The other was male. wore nothing but a black suit, having a facial mask of some sort covering his eyes, but not hiding his messy red hair, looking disgusted, he pulled his sword out with no remorse as more pain shot through(Y/n)'s entire body as he feel back and his vision began to fade as he managed to catch one last detail before his vision faded..His attacker had a symbol of the White Fang on his shoulder...But now, all he could hear now was sirens in the distance...

...That was a few years. All which(Y/n) had to accept his parents death, And learn how to live his life in nothing but a wheelchair. It killed him that his body was like this. The pain of not being able to feel his legs anymore tormented him..

But that wasn't just it.(Y/n) grew to be more afraid and paranoid of the White Fang and Faunus in general for what they caused him. Nothing but pain, Now whenever he was in the company of one, he would be on edge and tense.

When it come to getting in and studying for Beacon academy,(Y/n) fully set his mind to studying and becoming adept when it came to studying Grimm, Though he may never be able to fight one again, learning how to kill and exploit them is key to survival in this world.

So as he would pretty much with any free time during the school day, (Y/n) was in the library, rolling around up and down the allies as his eyes scanned and scanned for the one book he needed.

As a few minutes passed and he began to lose hope. He finally spotted it!

Yet fate once again was cruel again, The book was on a shelf out of his reach,(Y/n) new it was pointless but he tried to reach up and grab it, while it was nearly in his grasp, he could lean or reach as far as he needed too and sighed in defeat as he began to was about to go and get a librarian before someone's hand reached over him and grabbed the book her was reaching for and handed it to him. " Here." A soft voice spoke up as (Y/n) slowly wheeled around to see who it was.