🌍Creation🌎

After years of sitting in an empty void for billions of years upon years, the creator finally reached the peek of his boredom. He decided he wanted to create something, something that would entertain him for years on end. First he needed to decide what he wanted to create. He thought for a while until it hit him. "I want to create a creature, " The creator exclaimed to himself. He decided he wanted to make a creature that could learn how to adapt to any environment that they were placed in. He wanted to make a creature that would learn how to live off the land. He called this creature man. He figured man would need an environment to live and prosper in, so he started there. Man would need light to see, so he created the sun and stars. Man would need a land to roam and develop in, so he created the earth. He populated the earth with all the resources man would need to exist. He filled the earth with ores, crystals and oils. He planted millions of forests, flowers and food all over the globe. He added oceans, rivers, lakes and ponds. He created the moon so the oceans would be controlled. He was finally ready to create man. He worked from the inside out. He gave the creature organs and brain to think for itself. He gave the creature a skeleton so that it's soft organs would be protected. Lastly, he gave the creature skin and muscle to cover the skeleton. He gently placed man down on earth and watched keenly to see what man would do. For years he watched and watched. He realized that the man was starting to get lonely and bored. The creator decided to make man a companion. A companion man could reproduce with, care for, love. He would call this creature woman. He followed the same procedure he used to make man but gave woman a few different organs. He gently placed the woman down on the earth eager to see how they would interact with each other. He was elated. He would no longer be alone in this world. The creator was overwhelmed with joy. He continued to watch them for years. One day the creator decided to make more men and women, this time of different ethnicities. With that he watched them develop more and more technology. He watched them grow and develop as a nation. To this day the creator is still watching, make sure to keep him entertained. ;)
...............................................
Second chapter! Hope you enjoyed. More to come. Favorite, comment and share plz. Have a pulchritudinous day. (pulchritudinous is just a really extravagant way of saying beautiful.)😊😊😊