Droplets: Elijah (Smutt)

The pic is Daniel Gillies from Saving hope ((I think)) so yea. Enjoy

ALSO these origionally were written for an oc, so if the name Ella Argent is kicking around in there anywhere just tell me and i'll fix it. Thanks 😘
________________________________

After moving in with the Mikaelson family (Y/N) and Elijah found themselves with far too much time on their hands. So, what's a better way to spend that time then the bedroom... or the bathroom? “Knock knock” (Y/N) spoke in a singsong voice as she knocked on the bathroom door, on the other side she heard the water running and Elijah’s footsteps.

    “Yes?” he spoke opening the door so all she could see is half his face, and his naked shoulder.

“May i join you?” (Y/N) asked fluttering her thick lashes and running her tongue over her lower lip.

    “That's not very ladylike of you miss (Y/L/N)” Elijah smirked stepping aside and opening the door the rest of the way allowing (Y/N) to walk in and drop the white dress shirt that covered her slender body.

“Lose the towel, come on, Kol was wondering what i was doing in your shirt this morning, if he’s gonna eavesdrop we might as well scare him.” (Y/N) giggled as she stepped into the steaming shower looking over her shoulder at her boyfriend.

    “Um- actually (Y/N)” Elijah protested as he took a couple steps towards her.

“Hm?” (Y/N) looked at him this time turning her naked body to face him.

    “My mothers hiding something, i need to go to Elena and-”

“Why do all my boyfriends leave me for Elena?” (Y/N) scoffed throwing her hands onto her soaked hips.

    “You can come with me~” Elijah smiled a charming smile and lifted his hands to cup her face lovingly.

“Hm, Damon never let me when he had a mission with Elena” (Y/N) raised her eyebrow.

    “When are you gonna get it through that beautiful little mind of yours that i'm not Damon?” Elijah gritted his teeth slightly and placed a loving kiss on her lips, the water streamed down (Y/N)’s face and re wetted Elijah’s hair, he smirked and kicked off the towel he wrapped himself in stepping into the shower. He pushed her against the white wall as he ran wet kisses down her neck, she moved her head to give him more room, (Y/N) let out a soft moan when she felt his fangs graze her skin “Too much?” Elijah’s eyes veered up to her as his jaw stayed open ready to drink with her ok.

“N-no” (Y/N) breathed as she heard her flesh crunch under his teeth, she felt him drinking her blood from her veins, she rubbed her thighs together needing some form of friction, before she begged for him, she dug her nails into his shoulder, earning a grunt from the hungry vampire, he pulled her closer to him roughly, sucking harder, and less gentle this time, (Y/N) let out a desperate moan, and just as Elijah’s free hand ran down her body, hovering over her heat, a knock sounded at the door, Elijah groaned and pulled away from (Y/N)’s neck, but kept his hand hovering over her heat, her eyes looked at him, then down at his hand, she bit her lip as she did the same thing again, awaiting his touch.

    “What?” Elijah snapped jestering towards the door.

“Brother, are you almost done? I need to whiz” Kol smirked behind the door, Elijah felt it, he shrugged, and let his hand relax against (Y/N)’s clit, his fingers rubbing small tantalising circles.

    “E-Elijah!” she gasped.

“Almost, Kol” Elijah spoke darkly, staring into (Y/N)’s (E/C) eyes, he pursed his lips and slid his two fingers inside her entrance, (Y/N)’s mouth made the o shape, but nothing came out, instead she gripped his forearm looking into his eyes blushing.