Bonus Chapter

Quinn POV (six years later)

"Babe! We're gonna be late for the grand opening!" I shout from the bottom of the steps.

I have my purse in my hand and my husbands coat in my other. I glance to my watch and sigh a bit. We're going to be late to this thing.

"I'm coming! I have to dress the little guy!" He shouts back toward me. I shake my head a bit and bite my lower lip. We were supposed to have left at least ten minutes ago, and our son was supposed to be dressed a half and hour ago.

My eyes wander to the steps where I see my daughter slowly walk down from. My face lightens up by the sight of her and I grin widely. "Hi Mommy." Alyssa says with a childish grin. Dimples rest on her rosy cheeks and my heart warms.

"Hello Princess," I say happily. I kiss her puffy cheeks and look to the top and hope to see my husband and son, but I don't. "Why don't you go grab your coat?" I ask my four year old who has her coat in the living room.

She nods and begins to walk away. I look back to the top and lay my eyes on my husband.

His white button up is tucked into his black slacks neatly, causing me to grin since I don't have to fix it. He also looks extremely handsome. Our son is in his arms looking happy, but I know it won't last for long since I have to feed him in a few hours.

Our son, Henry just turned one a few days ago and he's beginning to look more like me than Harry which is cute to see that he's taking after me.

"Ready to go now?" I ask him. A playful smile goes on his lips to lighten the tense mood between us. I hate being late and he knows that.

"Yes my love. I'm pretty sure no one will be mad by us being late. We have two kids, we'll use that as an excuse." Harry says hopefully.

I shake my head by his sentence and let out a chuckle. Our daughter comes back into the foyer with her coat. Her hair is in a half up half down look and a gentle grin is on her lips.

"Take your coat, I'll take the baby." I say to Harry who nods. He kisses our sons cheek and places him in my arms shortly after.

"Ready to go?" I ask my daughter who is staring at me for direction on what to do next.

She nods and holds Harry's hand as we all pile out of the house. "Wendy said she'd meet us there with James." I hear Harry comment behind me.

"Okay tell her to go through the VIP section, okay?" I say while putting our son in his seat. His light brown eyes are staring at me and a grin escapes to his face, making my heart flutter. I kiss his puffy cheek, which makes him giggle.

Today launches my official store opening in our area. I have many stores across everywhere but this one has more meaning to me because I've lived here my whole life. And I also have every line I've ever created available in this store, which I'm excited about.

I sit on the passengers side and begin to read the texts piling into my phone. "My parents are there as well as yours," I tell my husband who begins to start the car. "wanna hear something funny?"

"Yeah, what's up?" He says, looking at me briefly.

"Joy is coming." I say, chuckling a bit.

I haven't kept in touch with Joy at all if I'm being honest. Since college started years ago our friendship dissolved into nothing and her and I both carried on without each other. I sent her an invite to the opening though, and I'm excited that she's going.

"Joy? I haven't heard that name in years," Harry says, laughing a bit as well. "Isn't Kay coming too?"

"Yeah, Kay told me she's coming tonight." I say, answering his question.

"I assumed Kay since it's your step sister and all but I'm shocked about Joy."

"I mean, I did send her an invite, but I thought she'd like discard it," I say honestly. "And Kay isn't really a step sister to me, more like a distant person since her and I aren't close."

Nothing ever really changed between Kay and I. Besides the obvious like her being nicer towards me, but her and I never built a relationship after our parents got married.

"But she acts like an Aunt to our kids." He points out.

"Yeah I know, and that's all that matters." I say, looking to my husband who is staring at the road.

What interrupts our conversation is the sound of his cell phone buzzing with incoming texts. "Mind checking that for me?" He asks me.

I nod, and grab his phone. I glance at the texts rolling in and smile softly. "Zayn said he's coming as well as Tom," The mention of his old friends name causes his face to flush. "Looks like we're having a high school reunion." I joke, causing him to laugh.

"I haven't seen them in years, shit." Harry says while looking in my direction.

"Did you invite them?" I ask.

"I did for the hell of it." He informs me.

"Well, this should be fun then, right?" I say, smiling to my husband who looks to be caught in his thoughts.

"Mommy I'm hungry." I hear Alyssa say from the back. Her voice comes out like a whine which makes me sigh.

"We're almost there sweetie. There will be tons of food there you can eat, okay?" I say, assuring my daughter.

"Fine." She says in a kiddish tone.

The car falls silent and all you hear is the gentle hum of the radio. Harry soon drives down the block and my eyes land on the bright flashing light of camera's and a whole red carpet set up. There are a shit ton of people here as well.

"Well fuck." I say, causing Harry to laugh.

"Excited?" He asks me.

"Nervous now." I say while biting my lower lip.

Harry pulls towards the exit in the back where we're supposed to be at. None of us get out of yet, we just stare at each other. "I'm very proud of you Quinn."

I smile by his words and lean in and kiss his lips. "I love you Harry." I say while making eye contact with him.

"I love you more Quinn. Now, go rock that carpet." His words cause me to laugh.

I'm glad my life turned out this way. I'm even more thankful Harry and I ended up being married. He's truly my better half.

A://N

welp surprise ;)

thank you all for reading this chapter if you did!!!

i'll be now writing my new book ,, go check it out of you haven't it's called reminisce.

if you're wondering, yes i had the ending / this chapter planned , i didn't pull it out of my ass, okay? okay

~lauren