Chapter Ninety Seven

"Who was that?" Gary said staggering from our room.
"Marky...He's gone for a swim."
"Ah ok! Where'd you get that toast I'm starving!" Gary yawned and stretched up.
"Marky made it." I muttered.
"Damn missed out again! Why he packs his own bread I dunno?? That's what room service is for?!" He rang down for some tea and toast.
"I'm gonna go pump some milk ok?" I said standing up from my seat.
"Hmmm...you're leaking!" He points.
"Eh? Oh Shit!!"
"Hahahahaha"
"It's not funny!" I said mumbling on my way to the bedroom. Following me in he said.
"You know there's no need to pump you don't you? He grinned cheekily.
"It's not there for your benefit Barlow!"
"Ohhhhhhhh....don't be mean, I said I'd only allow it if I could share with Taylor." He pouted like a spoilt child.
"You look like a spoilt child...and I said you're not having it!"
I whipped off my top and headed for the shower. Gary stopped me dead in my tracks and paced me backwards till I flopped down on the bed.
"Gary!"
"Just some ....pllllease?" He crawled up the bed and sat astride me.
"Nooooo! You're insatiable! behave!" I reached round and smacked his ass catching him a peach.
"Ouch! Well if I can't have that, I'm gonna get something else!"
He leaned near and planted tiny little kisses all round my neck and made his way south. Sneaking a few sucks on the way.
"Oi!" I scolded him. He just gave a cheeky grin and carried on.

His mouth drove me into delirium and before I knew it he was inside me making up for lost time, and it was completely worth the wait.
As the rhythm progressed he gradually upped his pace. Loving every thrust, he hit all the right places.
"Change position!" He ordered.
I flipped over and got in all fours.
Running a strong hand down my back, grabbing my hair and pulling on it slightly. Knowing this position benefited him more than me he reached round and worked his magic on the outside with his long fingers, and surprising me occasionally with a sharp slap on the behind.
"Baby? You ready?" He said then we came together, crashing down on the bed together, both spent.
"D'ya know what!???? I think you missed me!" I said between pants of breath.
"D'ya know what??!!?! I think I did!" He said breathlessly too.

Once washed and dressed, we decided to go out for lunch. Leaving a note for the others we set out. Gary rang ahead to make arrangements and called James to come pick us up.

As we settled in the car Gary smiled and said. "I know this amazing little place, just outside Wembley, they have great views."

James drove us through town, it was a warm day, so we put down the windows and enjoyed the breeze. Stopping in some traffic, some people caught sight of Gary, and leaned in the windows asking for an autograph. Gary being Gary obliged as many as he could before the traffic moved on again. Further down the road I caught sight of a familiar figure walking along the path.
"Gary that's the woman that went to Baby Group and said you gave her your number!"
"Just ignore her Baby! We've talked about this?!"
I asked James to pull over.
"Melissa! What are you doing?" Gary looked surprised.
"Swap places with me! Quick!" I unclipped my belt and stood up while Gary slid over to my side.
"What are you up too!?" He laughed.
"Call out to her!" Lean forward so she can't see me.
"Noooo!"
"Please Gary humour me!"
"I don't even know her name...what's she called?" Gary whispered.
"Shelle...just make conversation with her!" I whispered back.
"Ok!...but behave, I don't need any bad press remember! No bitch fights!"

"SHELLE!" He called out to her. "SHELLE!!"
It took a few calls for her to see who was calling her but she came running over, Gary leaned forward so I was out of sight.
"Gary!! Oh my god Gary..um...Hi!....can't believe you remembered my name!" Even her voice annoyed me.
"Listen about the phone number...." He Began.
"Oh yeah! I'm so sorry I haven't called..I...kinda lost my nerve...you know ....um....you being famous and all!"
"Errrr..um...that's ok...I just wanted to...." He didn't know what to say to her now. So I pounced. Pushing him back in the seat I came into full view.

"He wanted to say it was a fake number, a joke they play sometimes on tour" I placed my hand on Gary's thigh and slid it up.
"Eh? Who the....?" Her face dropped.
"My names Melissa....Melissa Barlow, yes the one from group, my friend with me was Anna Orange, and yes we are indeed married to the boys!"
"Oh! I..." She was lost for words.
"Sorry Love.." Gary looked really sorry for her.
"Thank you James!" I said patting his head rest.
As we pulled away I planted a kiss on Gary's lips.
"Aww...now that was just mean!" Gary laughed.
"Wellll! Serves her right...hitting on my man!"
"You really do need to understand women will always be pouncing on me...it's part of the joys of being a worldwide sex symbol you know?"
"Hardy hah!...yes I know you wouldn't do anything...I know!!! That woman just wound me up. Just don't go giving out any more numbers please....fake or not!! It doesn't help my anxieties! Ok?
"Yes Dear!" He nodded mockingly, making James giggle in the front.
"Oi! You can be quiet too!" I chastised James too.

[WAS LOVELY TO HEAR JAMES LAUGH]