part ten (last part)

Manik: WHO ARE ŸOU?

Nan:(innocently) your sweet cute Nandini....

Abhi: Nandu he is asking your actual identity...

Nan: means am I not cute? (asked glaring him, making Abhi gulp in fear)

Abhi: you are... You are choo cute.. (give tight smile)

Parth: No this can't happen... You...? How? How can you kill them (fear was evident in his voice) you... Nandini Manik betrayed you in last birth.. How can you save him...?

Nan: (roared) shut up Parth.. Not a word against my love... What you thought that you will come as Prince Manik try to misbehave with me and I will believe you... NO.. Parth.. Do you remember what I said before dying? THAT YOU ARE NOT MY MANIK WHOM I LOVE... I don't need eyes to recognize Manik... I can feel him by his touch... And when you touched me I got to know it's not my Prince... (manan had a painful eyelock) I m sorry.. I know i would have not taken that step.. I m sorry...

Navya: and we are human.. But not normal human.. We are chosen one... Once in 1000 year nature chose 3 human with supernatural powers to protect world... And Nandini is our leader... We came here to kill Parth as he is thread for human kind...

Nan: I always said I m here to take my revenge... But never said its Manik... I knew if I come here then Parth will find me to hurt Manik..

Aliya: so you befriended us

Nan: No... I know i lied to you guys.. But my friendship is not a lie... It was true.. I m sorry for not telling you guys but it may have caused problems for you all... And I can't risk your life...

Parth: you made me fool... You... I will kill Manik in front of you...then I will make you mine(he attacked Manik but he successfully blocked his attack)

Manik: you can't win over ME Parth.. See you already lost everything.. In your jealousy, revenge... You destroyed so many life..

Parth: I don't care aahh (both were fighting... Manik was upper hand.. Parth cunningly put sand on Manik's eye and about to stab him in knife when nandini came in between took it and stabbed Parth... It all happened within second) aahh... I.... (died)

Nan: finally I punished you Parth...

Man: Nandu... (came near her) I... You don't know I m so much happy... Thank you... Thank you for trusting me... For coming back... For loving me... For everything... I Lo....

Nan: but I hate you.... (started to beat him) how can you... How can you do this? How can you hurt yourself? How can you become vampire for ME? How can you Manik... (crying)

Man: I can and I will do it again and again if it needed for you.... For our love... You are my life Nandu... If you are not there.. There is no meaning for my life... I don't need this life

Nandini hugged him tightly while crying: I m lucky to get you... I.. Love you... I love you Manik...

Man: (smiling) I love you too Nandu...

All hooted for them.... Abhi pulled mukti towards him by her waist(whisper): I love you too miss Mukti.. (mukti got shock then blushed)

Navya: (whisper to Cabir) I know to prepare yummy food.. If you want....

Cabir: I m ready to eat your hand made food for whole life... (winks at her)
...............................

Malhotra mansio

We can see hustle and bustle in whole mansion.... Aliya and Dhruv instructing servants... Mukti checking food items, Abhi is seeing decoration... Cabir and Navya attending the guests... Lights get off and spot light fell on couple... Nandini was standing with Manik wrapping her hand around his arms..

Both were looking perfect heavenly couple.. Cabir and Navya made them sit in chair.. And Abhi and Mukti give RINGS to Nandini and Manik respectively... Manik slide ring on her finger... Nandini smiled and put ring on Manik's finger..

Manik started to sing

Haaa~aa AAaaaa~aaa

Bepanah si mohabbat ki hai-i
Dil ne bhi yahi chaht ki hai~ii

Manik hold her hand and twirled her...

Tere bina mera lagge na jiya-a
Tere liye hi dhadke jiyaa
Tere bina mera lagge na jiya-a
Tere liye hi dhadke jiyaa

Manik pulled her towards himself kept his hand on her waist while she keep her hand on his shoulder..

Mere dil ko tere dil ki zaroorat hai
Mere dil ko tere dil ki-i zaroorat hai
Mere dil ko tere dil ki zaroorat hai

Manik took her hand keep it on above his heart....

Haaa~aa AAaaaa~aaa

Mai tha rehguzar Tune thama iss kadar
Ab nahi na koi befikar
Mai tujhme baant lu
Yun khud ko humsafar
Reh na jaye koi kasar

Nandini hugged him keeping her head on his chest... And sang

Nan: Tere bina mera lagge na jiya-a
Tere liye hi dhadke jiyaa
Tere bina mera lagge na jiya-a
Ab Tere liye hi dhadke jiyaa

Mere dil ko tere dil ki jarurat hai
Mere dil ko tere dil ki-i zaroorat hai
Mere dil ko tere dil ki zaroorat hai

Manik: Teri sanson mai mujhe
Guzara mil gaya
Ho gaya mujhpe tera asar
Yeh mohabbat teri lagge rabb ki koi mehar
Khatm na ho chahte umr bhar

Tere bina mera lagge na jiya-a
Tere liye hi dhadke jiyaa
Tere bina mera lagge na jiya-a
Ab Tere liye hi dhadke jiyaa

Manan: Mere dil ko tere dil ki zarurat hai
Mere dil ko tere dil ki-i zaroorat hai
Mere dil ko tere dil ki zaroorat hai

Haaa~aa AAaaaa~aaa

Both were lost in each other... But came to sense hearing throat sound

Cabir: sorry for disturbing your lovy dovy moments but what to do all are watching you... If you want you can go to bedroom... Don't worry we will handle everything... Right guys

All nodded yes cutely... Nandini blushed, Manik felt embarrassed... All laughed 😂
......................

Nandini was standing near window.. Her hair was flying in air, face was glowing in moon light... From back Two strong arms hold around her waist protectively keeping his head on her shoulder...

Man: life is so unpredictable na? When I saw you dying... I never thought I will get you again... Just One hope that you will come back kept me alive, give me strength to become vampire... Because I just wanted to save you... But today see.. You are with me in my arms... It's so peaceful.. It's all look like a dream..

Nan: (turned and cupping his face) it's not dream... It's true... We are together forever... No one can separate us... I and you always will be US...

Man: hamesha.....

Nan: hamesha...

Screen freezes on MANAN hugging each other.....

THE END...

Finally...  Love story come to an end... Hope you all like it...

How was part?

Please comment and vote guys...