Chapter 1 Inkopolis Square

(First person) POV

You first arrived at the square a few weeks ago after everybody moved from the plaza. It was a whole fresh new experience new building, new shops even a place called.... "salmon run" you think it seems shady but all the other inklings say thats it a fun experience, But you didn't care. What your favourite part of this new experience was getting new hairstyles  every inkling in the square looked fabulous And you could tell them apart this time.

(Y/N) POV

I'm Stunned at the sight of the square it looked even better than...dare I say it? What they heck why not this Square looks better than the plaza!
*BEEP BEEP* "huh" I said out loud, as you pulled out your squid phone and you saw that your friend Stella sent you a text (She looks like this btw)

dare I say it? What they heck why not this Square looks better than the plaza! *BEEP BEEP* "huh" I said out loud, as you pulled out your squid phone and you saw that your friend Stella sent you a text (She looks like this btw)

"Hey (Y/N) me, pixel and cookie are running a bit late but we will be there soon! In about an hour so do something to pass the time see ya soon!"
*sigh* I guess I'll have to hop into a turf war by myself then...
I was walking towards the Deca tower when i heard some tune come from the billboard on the tower after the tune ended I saw two people on the screen an inkling called pearl and an octoling called Marina shes the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I started blushing as soon as I saw her on screen they were talking about upcoming splatfest "would you rather explore on holiday or relax on holiday" I didn't really pay much attention to it I just kept starting at Marina. The last thing I heard was them say "Dont get cooked stay off the hook" then the broadcast ended. Immediately after the square was full of debate of what team was better, I already knew what team I was choosig team "I prefer to relax on holiday." After I got my splatfest Tee I sat down just thinking about Marina I must of sat there for a while because when my friends just entered the Square. " Hey (Y/N) over here!" I heard Stella about I snapped out of my daydream then quickly paced over to them, behind Stella I saw pixel and cookie (pixel looks like this)

 " Hey (Y/N) over here!" I heard Stella about I snapped out of my daydream then quickly paced over to them, behind Stella I saw pixel and cookie (pixel looks like this)

(And Cookie looks like this )

"Hey (Y/N)! Did you do anything fun while waiting" Cookie said in his energetic  tone as usual "y-yeah I did!" I said lying when i knew I just day dreamed the entire time

"Hmph so you ready to head into a turf war?" Pixel said in his usual moody attitude
"Y-yeah" I replied with a bit of nervousness
"Then let's get started already!" Cookie yelled while jumping in the air.

*TIME SKIP*
(Sorry I just don't really want to go into detail of a turf war

"Whew" I said in relief "Wow we won alot of games today didn't we?"
"We suuure did" replied Stella
"Hey, it's getting kinda late guys we should start heading home" Pixel exclaimed. "Aww I just started having fun...." Cookie said saddened
"Don't worry cookie" Stella says as she put her hand onto cookie shoulders "we can always play turf wars again tomorrow."

Soon after we all parted ways home, I took the train home I could just superjump but i like riding the train it feels....nice. I arrived at my stop and walked the rest of the way home, and i FINALLY reach my house I unlock the door then enter, I quickly run up to the stairs and then jump onto my soft bed, Soon I drifted to sleep.