- - 0 5

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔H

H.A.E.C.H.A.N.

I was pretty much so mad that I didn't bother eating.

Jaemin just stare at me as he eat.

"Why won't you move on when y/n likes Renjun?" He asked then I drank my iced tea.

"That's the problem! I can't move on." I said then he sighed.

"Renjun is good for her anyway.."

"And you're too good for y/n." He said then I pouted.

"Speak of the devil." He pointed behind us and there's Chenle and MingJie.

"Hey, guys!" Jaemin called them and I silently groan.

"Hey.. what's wrong with him?" Ming asked Jae as she point at me.

"Problems.. boy problems." Jaemin said then I roll my eyes.

"Does it involve y/n?" Chenle asked then he nodded.

"Y/n? I think, I saw her in a lucky shop." Ming said then we look at her, confused at what a lucky shop is.

"Lucky shop is basically a shop full of lucky stuff like charms and more.

They're rumored that when couples go there, they'll be together forever.

But when you're alone and you buy a red flower charm, you have a soulmate.

If you want to be loved by your crush, you need to buy the blue sakura charm." She said then I nodded.

"Then I'll buy both of us charms so, we can be together." Chenle said to her then she blushed.

"Anyway, I saw y/n enter the shop alone. Renjun wasn't with her." She said then I looked at my untouched food.

"Where is this lucky shop?"

I stopped in front of the shop and checked the name.

Just from the outside, it's already obvious.

I went inside and greeted the owner. I looked around and what Ming said is true.

The lucky charms she said are really here.

I saw the blue sakura charm and bought one. I was about to pay until..

"Don't pay yet.." The owner stopped me.

"Why?"

"I can see that you have a soulmate. She just came in earlier." She said then I tilted my head

"Here.." She gave me a phonecase that has blue sakuras and red flowers.

"What does this mean?" I asked then she smiled.

"I can sense that you have a soulmate. This phone case is no order phonecase.

If you don't want the phone case, you can have this." She gave me a bracelet and small version of the charms.

She opened the bracelet and put in the charms. She then took my hand.

She wrapped it around my wrist.

"That's better." She said then I became confused.

"Why these two charms? I only want the blue." I said then she smiled.

"Well, it means.. that your crush is your soulmate."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔