Finally back

Vias pov 

The warm fabric hung over my excited body as the black lenses of my sun glasses blocked out the flashing lights of paparazzi as I made my way out of lax and to one of my best friends houses to surprise her after not seeing each other since when I left. The car door opened and shut in an instance as I pulled out my phone to tell Johnson I had arrived safely and would message him as I got closure to Stassies new home.

//skip car journey//

My phone vibrated in my lap as I was slowly driving down stassies  road to meet Johnson out side her gate to greet me and my luggage. The car soon came to a holt and the door opened revealing the blonde haired boy I'd missed so much. Jack Johnson. I practically leaped into his arms as we stood in each others embrace for a few seconds before either of us spoke.

'I've missed you so much' I whispered as a salty liquid ran down my face 

'I've missed you to v' he spoke as he wiped my tears as we both smiled widely at each other.

Johnson helped with my luggage as we entered stassies house quietly, Johnson was the only person who knew I was coming back and he had been been in forming me about stassie  over the last few months of her saying how much she missed me 

Stassies pov 

Johnson entered the back yard once again holding two beers for him and jack, I had recently moved into my new house and was having a few drinks with my closest friends as we sat around the pool talking and having fun. But there was only one person missing that I wished was here. All of a sudden I heard my patio door being opened and that familiar voice shout...

' Im back bi***es '

My best friend stood there in the door way of my new house, smiling widely at me as I engulfed her in a huge hug and everyone else stood there in shock.

Vias pov 

I stood there in my best friends arms as my tears slipped out onto her white t-shirt as we stood in a comfortable silence. We soon let go and I greeted everyone else as a smile lay upon my face the whole time. 

He stood there looking as better as ever whilst his dark brown eyes looked me up and down as his pearly white teeth showed through his smile as he embraced me in a big hug that I'd been dying to have ever since I left in December.

// after the welcoming back // 

We decided to go out and celebrate me being back, I wore my hot pink Chanel dress that hugged my curves tightly with my ysl black heels. Everyone else looked amazing as we strutted to the Uber that awaited us a long night ahead.

///// first chapter leave me your thoughts in the comments////