A ring

"So you really don't mind me being a girl?" Bruce asked a bit loudly, trying to get over the slurping sound Jack made. Jack nodded and smiled widely. "you're not a girl to me, so I don't mind." he wet his lips with his tongue. "Do you like me? You know, the way I like you?"
"Oh uh.. well..."
Jack's smile faded. He looked down.
"No! No no no! I didn't mean it like that! I.. I never thought you'd like me! I always thought you were cute and funny but you always dated good looking girls." Bruce took Jack's hand. "I'm so sorry."
Jack looked up and blushed a bit. "You think I'm cute and funny?"
"Yes!"
"I'm gonna show you something tomorrow and you're gonna laugh that nice ass of yours off!" Jack smiled and drank the last bit of his slushy.
"But we don't have school tomorrow..."
"You live at Wayne manor, right? It's hard to miss when your name is Wayne." Jack chuckled softly.
"Yeah... I live there..."
"Cool! I can't wait to meet your parents!"
"Oh I... I don't have parents... they died when I was eight... I do have a butler though, he's as a father to me so you can meet him!" Bruce smiled sadly.
Jack smiled awkwardly and nodded. "See you tomorrow then.." he got up walked away, almost tripping on his way out.

"Soooo have you guys had sex yet? What's it like to fuck a transgender boy?" Dave said teasingly. Jack pushed him into his face. "Shut up, Dave. You don't talk about him like that and no, we haven't fucked yet."
Dave chuckled softly.
"I'm going to his house tomorrow... on my motorcycle." Jack smiles proudly. Jack was just old enough to legally drive a motorcycle with license, he had worked a whole year and did different jobs to get enough money to buy a black motorcycle, making him a very proud owner of the vehicle.
"No way! That thing is waaaaay too cheap for a rich boy! I've heard that his parents own half of all the companies in this town!"
"Come on, he can't be that rich."
"As if you'd like him if he was poor.." Dave said underneath his breath. Jack looked at his brother and sneakily grabbed a knife. He stood up and walked closer, putting his hand on his brother's shoulder. "Never... say that again... okay?"
"Pfft sure." Dave shrugged. Jack smiled and dropped the knife in front of the other boy. "Smart choice, brother."

The next day Jack stepped off his motorcycle. He took off his helmet and shook his head a bit to get his hair back in shape, he never put anything in his hair if he'd put on his helmet. He walked up the stairs and rang the doorbell of the giant mansion.
An older looking man opened the door. Jack's eyes widened and he felt his hands getting sweaty.
"U-uh he-hello Sir! I uh.. is uhm.. i-is this W-Wayne manor?"
The man raised an eyebrow. "No, young man, this is the circus of Gotham. Yes this is Wayne manor."
Jack nodded. "S-sorry. I uh.. I came for Bruce, B-Bruce Wayne."
The man nodded and went inside again, closing the door. Jack huffed softly and reached out to the doorbell again but stopped when the door opened again.
"Hey." Bruce smiled.
"H-hey! Who was that man?" Jack rubbed his hands over his thighs before reaching out his hand to Bruce. The black haired man looked at the pale shaking hand and chuckled. "That was Alfred, my butler." He shook Jack's hand. "Woah! Cool bike!" Bruce said while pointing at Jack's motorcycle.
"You like it?" Jack asked. "I named it Bruce."
"Why that?" Bruce chuckled.
"Well... I'm planning on riding it a lot." Jack slapped the seat of the vehicle, his smile turning into a smirk.
Bruce kept quiet for a second before laughing. "You're such a joker." He wrapped an arm around Jack's shoulder. "Come in! I want to give you something!"
Jack leaned in for a kiss but Bruce already walked away. He quickly followed.

"Keep your eyes closed, I know you're peeking!" Bruce laughed, he told Jack to sit down on the couch and keep his hands open in front of him while his eyes were closed.
"But this room is so cool! I love all the decorations!" He looked at the big painting above the fireplace. Bruce put one hand over the smaller boy's eyes and put something into his hands before pulling his own hand back. Jack blinked a couple times, it was a necklace with a ring on it.
"My mom used to make jewelry in her free time before she died.. she made that ring."
"Woah.." Jack inspected the ring. "Why are there numbers on it?"
"Oh! Look!" Bruce took the ring. "It has months and days on it! So you can put a date on it!"
"Oh that's cool." Jack looked at the ring. There was a little diamond in the middle and on both sides was indeed a month and a day. "November the third.."
"That's yesterday." Bruce smiled. "The day we started dating."
Jack blushed a bit, they were officially a couple now. "Thank you so much! I love it!" He put on the necklace and smiled. Bruce gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Let's go out for a drink!" He smiled.

"Hey tranny! Are you having a fun time with your boyfriend?" A punk kid named Zach laughed and pushed over Bruce's milkshake.
"I bet she's on her period right now!" Tom, the boy who always follows his friend chuckled. Jack rolled his eyes.
"Zach, get out of here and take your pet with you.."
"Don't you wanna know? The whole school knows about Bella's secret identity! Everyone's talking about her!" They both laughed.
"That's it!" Jack stood up and punched Zach right in his face.
"What the fuck dude!" Tom shouted and helped Zach back to his feet before walking away with him.
"Thank you.." Bruce softly spoke after the two boys were completely gone.
"No problem... I don't like it if they talk about my boyfriend like that.." Jack sipped his milkshake. "Just try to ignore people who talk to you at school okay? You're better than that.."
Bruce nodded and smiled, stroking Jack's hand.

"Can you hang out again Monday?" Bruce looked into his boyfriend's emerald green eyes. He saw sadness in his eyes.
"I can't.. I have to work.."
"What about Tuesday?"
"Work.."
"When are you free from work?"
"Next Sunday I think.."
"Woah... where do you even work?"
"A chemical company called ACE..." Jack smiled a bit. "It's not a great job but I like it, I like how most of my colleagues have all kinds of spots on their skin from the chemicals because they suck at their job and manage to get chemical drips on their skin." He chuckles.
"You have a weird taste of humor, Joker.. but I like it."
"Well thanks Brucie." Jack giggled.
"Next Sunday it is! I have to go home now, I would help Harley with her homework."
Jack sighed. "Good luck with that!" He chuckled and got up. "I'll see you at school." He smiled and kissed Bruce on his cheek before walking away, leaving Bruce blushing.

The next day Jack waited for Bruce outside of the school. He didn't show up. "I'm sure he's already inside!" He thought and went inside. His seat was empty. Jack sat down next to his brother and leaned his head on his hands, staring at Bruce's seat.
"He probably got sick because of you." Dave chuckled and put a hand on his brother's shoulder.
"I sure hope so.. maybe I'll visit him after school!" Jack smiled and opened his school books. A second later the principal walked in, everyone looked up at the man, far from skinny, brown suit, round glasses. Kids called him 'the fat nerd'.
He cleared his throat. "Kids, I uh.. I sadly enough have to mention to you all that one of your classmates, Bruce Wayne, took his own life yesterday.."
Jack's eyes widened. Everyone was silent, even Dave. He looked at his brother, Jack was completely in shock.
"N-no! That's not possible!" Emily says loudly.
"Emily, I know, it's a hard loss but we have to respect it. There will be a meeting with the whole school tomorrow morning to talk about the subject."
Jack was still staring right in front of himself, staring at the empty seat his boyfriend used to sit. He clutched the ring on his necklace, everything became blurry, the voice of people talking faded away as he passed out and fell off his chair onto the floor.
"Jack?!"