☁️Kaminari x reader

It's Kaminari's birthday at the time in writing this so I made a chapter for him
Story:Fluff with a little tease at the end
Title: Birthday hunt

Kaminari's POV
I woke up to the sun shining brightly in my face, I groaned and turned away slightly. Something shifted next to me and started playing with my hair. The hand was gentle and warm.

Quickly I recognized it as my girlfriends hand, I gently grabbed her hand and brought it to my lips giving it a tired kiss. "Happy birthday Kaminari.." Y/n giggled as my arms wrapped around her waist.

"Thank you baby!" I smiled and kissed Y/n all over her face, "Why did you come to bed so late..?" I asked. A wide smile appeared and she sat up, pulling me with her. "The Bakusquad and I have a special day planned for you babe!"

"Really!?" I asked now more awake. "Yep! Now put your shoes on and look in the box on the dresser. I have to go get something ready!" She smiled and left. After I put my shoes on I ran over to the dresser and grabbed the box.

3rd POV
Kaminari opened the box and took out the contents. Two hoodies were inside, on the back of the hoodies was his hero name.

(I just added the words and the lightning bolts)

Kaminari smiles widely as he put the hoodie on, he put his hands in the pocket but pulled out a piece of paper. He looked at it before reading it

"Good morning baby! You're going to have a good day, it's all for you, from me and class 1-a! Now that you have this I'll take you back, to where we had our first villain attack. You can't go inside but you won't have to wait. All I want you to do, is stand by the gate.
-Love Y/w

"So it's a scavenger hunt?" Kaminari thought to himself. A smile appeared widely on his face and he started going to the U.S.J., but not before grabbing something quick from the kitchen.

Kaminari got to the gate and smiled when he saw Jiro, she was holding a box along with a note. "Happy birthday Kami" she said and handed him the gift and note. Opening the gift Kaminari found a pair of Pikachu headphones.

A small chuckle escaped past Jiro's lips "Youre welcome." She said as the blonde rolled his eyes. The boy opened the note and smiled.

"Hope that wasn't to far, but the next thing I need you to do is get in your car. Go to the place where we play games like ski ball and sega rally 3. Go to our favorite game, the one you fixed for you and me.
-Y/n"

Kaminari smiled "Thanks Jiro!" He said before going back to his car and and going to the arcade. Once he was there he quickly ran to the dancing game. It had lost power for some reason and when you plugged it in nothing happened.

He had used some of its electricity because he knew it was your favorite game. When he did the game burst back to life and didn't need a cord ever since! Denki saw Sero playing the dance game when he walked over. "Hey!" Kaminari smiled.

Sero soon beat the game and turned around "Hey man!" He said as he handed him another box. Denki opened it to find a scrap book filled with picture of him with the bakusquad, him doing different things, and just him and Y/n. He smiled widely as he quickly flipped through the pages.

A note fell out the book and he read it quickly, all these thing were making him miss his baby.

"Three down, two more to go! Go to the place we will never miss, it's easy! The place where we had our first kiss!
-Y/n"

Denki said a quick thank you to Sero before leaving. The thought of this one made his turn red, you both have been dating for almost a year now. But thinking about how you're first kiss happened made him become flustered.

He stopped when he got to the park. He went to the benches. Kirishima and Bakugou were there. "Happy birthday!" "Happy birthday Dunce face." they said simultaneously, which caused Denki to laugh. "Thank you," he said and grabbed the bag this time.

Looking inside he found a Pikachu plushie and new video game. He opened the game and found the note, smiling slightly he opened it and read it.

"I can't believe you're almost done, this game has been really fun. Now go to the place where we had our first date and somebody ran into us with their plate
-Y/n"

Kaminari waved at the two before heading to the mall. A person had ran into him a Y/n by accident and his food spilt all over them, not the best first date but something they laugh at now.

At the mall he walked into the small cafe and saw Mina. Walking over to her, she gave him a big birthday hug and a another video came as well as a set of pajamas because. Bakusquad has movie nights in their pajamas and Bakugou almost disintegrated his last ones cause he kept screaming the lyrics to the songs.

Opening the last note Kaminari smiled, Mina had already left but said he would see her in a while.

"I really hope you enjoyed your day, I hope the surprise really blew you away. Memory lane is fun to go down, but it's time to go to a place we will never forget. It's time to go to the place where we first met. Don't bother ringing the bell, just walk right in and then time will tell.
-Y/n"

Kaminari quickly made his way to Y/n's house. When she had moved here his family had introduced themselves to her family. They immediately hit it off and became amazing friends.

Denki pulled into the drive way but was confused when his girlfriends house looked empty. Doing as the note said he walked in and looked around "Hello?"

"SURPRISE!" All Class 1a was there and the lights turned on. Food was on the table and music started to play, was underaged drinking going to happen? Definitely. Your parents weren't home so they wouldn't know.

You ran over to Denki and hugged him tightly "Did you like it?" You asked and all he could do was nod and kiss you. And let's just say everyone had an amazing night. Kaminari was staying the night at your house and by the time everyone else had left you were nowhere to be found.

Mina was the last person to leave and all she said "Happy birthday again and don't go to hard on her, she needs to be able to walk tomorrow" but it went over he slightly intoxicated boys head.

He went to your room to see you sitting on the bed in a yellow lingerie and Pikachu ears. Kaminari bit his lip and walked over to you. "Come get your present baby~" Y/n whispered sweetly and pulled him onto the bed and kissing him.

Let's just say they had a lot of fun last night.

-----------------
1243: words

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMINARI
It's 11:59 pm let me go ahead and post this before his birthday is over.