Kirishima x reader

Title: Birthday sex
Type: Smut
Age: Both 18
Quirk: doesn't matter..

Tw: Underage drinking and use of drugs because I simp so fucking hard for stoner Sero/ stoner bakusquad also a lot of swearing

That's your hero costume it helps with the story (not really I just liked it-)
———————————————-

Y/n POV

"Okay class 3a! Listen up! We have exactly 3 hours to get this place looking spectacular for Kiri's birthday! Everyone has a tasks and I know it will be great when we're done!" I stated, and looked at the clip board in my hand.

"Momo, Sato, and Hagakure, I want you three in the kitchen! Sero, Kouda, Shoji, and Tokoyami, Uraraka, and Tsu! Decorations please! Mina, Denki, Jiro music! Midoriya and Todoroki, can you both please go to the store and get more snacks? Ojiro and Aoyama clean up duty! And Bakugou you're with me!" I smiled widely everyone nodded and got to work.

"What about me?" Mineta asked "Stay there and be gross as usual" I shrugged and went to Bakugou. "What do you need my help with dumbass?" Bakugou asked while glaring. "Bakugou-San! Come with me.." He raised an eyebrow but followed me to the dorms.

"Listen, I know this seems stupid but... I couldn't choose which gift I liked most for Kiri, so I got multiple....I need your help choosing which one is the best. I really like Kirishima-kun and I know you will give me the hard truth" I said and opened the door to my room. Multiple presents laid on my bed and Bakugou sighed.

"Let's get this over with," He growled, "and don't think you don't owe me after this." He added. "Okay Baku," I said. After looking at the gifts and Bakugou saying no to every single one he looked at me. "So you absolutely suck at gift giving." "Oh..." I frowned looking down slightly, cheeks flushing from embarrassment.

"They weren't bad gifts but I know something Kiri would like more. You want a good gift for him? Ask him on a date." Bakugou said sternly. "I-what!?" I yelped as I looked at him, "a date?! He would say no instantly!"

"No he wouldn't, that's why I'm telling you too. Kirishima is my best friend, I know who he likes and that's you. Give him one of these at the party then when you're alone tell him. Got it?" Bakugou said as he turned to leave. "Got it...!" I said, still slightly worried.

3 hours later of decorating, baking, and music

3rd POV
"Okay everyone, go hide! Kirishima will be back any minute!" Y/n said into the megaphone Momo made for her. Everyone hid somewhere and after like 2 minutes Kirishima walked inside. "Guys! I'm home," Kirishima looked around, "that's weird, no ones here." Kirishima closed the door and flicked on the lights.

"SURPRISE!" Class 1a yelled as they jumped up from their hiding spot. They blew party favors and pop confetti poppers. "You guys! You didn't have to do this for me!" Kirishima said with a blush on his face as he looked around the common room.