The begining!

Hello my name is abigail richard. Im 5'3 perfect body. Dark brown hair hazel eyes. You would think everyone would like me but in high school im a nobody. Everyone picks on me and makes fun of me. I use to not say anything but now its a total different story! Tomarrow is my sophomore year and imma make it my best. *******Next day****** Iwoke up to my mom yelling from down stairs "wake up time fore school hon!" I groaned as i got out of bed and hoped in the shower washing my hair. I got out and wraped a towl around me. I blowed dried my hair and walked to my closest i picked out a white skirt that looks sluty with a pink flowy shirt with pink flip flops. i use to not have sexy clothes but i thought and a new wardrobe would have to go with my change. After i put my clothes  i did my make up. And cruled my hair. As i was finshed i looked in the mirrior one last time got my bag and walked down stairs to see my sister's boyfriend in the kitchen iv always had a crush on him. His name is ethan and he has black hair with amazing tan body that makes you just wanna drool.I walked passed ethan getting in the fridge. "damn you have changed" ethan said I winked and opened the fridge to see that my bottle dr pepper was at the very bottom i bend down to get it. I could feel ethan staring at my ass cause this skirt let my pink and black Victoria secrect underwear show. I stand up and started to walk to the door when ethan grabbed my waist and said "text me sometime" i just smiled and walked out the door. Im ready to be a miss somebody! pulled up to wiston high school. I parked my car and got out. As i started walking i seen the schools popular girl walking my way with her gang. "Hey nobody" she said "Awe thanks boo for noticing me" i smiled at her and walked away i could her her boyfriend brack behind me laughing his ass off. I turned around to see he was laughing at what i said to grace. He looked at me and i bit my lip and pointed him to come here. He is the schools football and basketball star. He has a nice muscular body. As i was dazing off thinking about his rock hard body on me. He walked up and said "hey sexy" "hey babe. I was hoping ull ditch ur girl and come to my house about 8?" "Sure thing baby girl" i turned around and struted in the school. I think i might be a sombody after all. As i walk to my locker i see my ex blake. He has blond swoopy hair with blue eyes and a muscular body. We dated for 6 mounths. He cheated on me with grace cause i didnt want to lose my v card. But i think tonight i just might. "Hey baby" he said as he walked up to me putting his hands on my ass. "move away ass hole i dont want you now move." He looked at me and looked sad. I didn't care i just walked to my locker and got my books and walked to first period. And brack was waiting for me. "hey baby" i said walking up to him "hey sexy wanna sit with me?" "Sure" i walked to the back row and sat down before i did some slapped my ass. I turned around to see Justin. i think hell is about to break lose.