Chapter 1

It was a cold autumn morning and you just woke up and you want to film a song cover for your YouTube but your craving some morning Starbucks coffee, So for the first time ever you head to Starbucks. It's cold so you wear an oversized jumper, Jeans and some Ugg boots. It's currently 7am and all the Starbucks seats are quite empty, You walk in quite nervously, You've never been before, What do you order?
The bell rings signalling customers have walked in. You don't know what to order so you stand there nervously skimming the menu. "NEXT!" Is what alarms you, the shout from the server snaps you out of grabs. The American woman asks you "Hi welcome to Starbucks, what would you like to order?", the words reminisce through your head not knowing what to say. All you manage to get out in your very British accent is "Umh I've never been here before but what iced coffee's do you recommend?"
Just then out of the corner of your eye you see a tall slim Frappuccino mmh - Sorry! Um I meant um ugh get on with it!- You see two gorgeous ocean blue eyes and a cute little mouth say your order. "She'll have a Carmel iced coffee with extra cream and Carmel sauce and make that 6 please!" Exclaims the blue eyed boy. You turn around slowly and see all 5 members of the Why Don't We band staring at you with their cute squeezable faces. "Order for Daniel Seavey!?" Shouts the server. "Looks like that's our order" says Daniel with his cute innocent smile. "Hey thanks for that, I've never been here before" and as you said that it seems as though the whole of Starbucks stares at you in horror. "It's alright princess, Hey feel free to sit down and talk with me and the boys" says Daniel with those beautiful ocean eyes.
You sit down with the boys and they all introduce themselves and explain that they are in a band. You exclaim that you already know and been wanting to meet them to ask about music since you wanted to be a producer in the musical industry and have moved here from London 5 days ago. They were in awe and really wanted to know what you could do, So you told them your YouTube where you sang beautifully and played almost every instrument just like Daniel. It felt like the whole time you could see Mr Seavey staring at you but you just couldn't quite put you finger on it to whether he was or not. So......You ignored it.