Amirah (1 month)

Amirah went straight home after leaving the coffee shop. She felt completely in control after resisting the urge to beat Abriels' ass. Yet she was torn inside because she made Natali cry.. and ontop of that didnt stay to make sure she was okay. Or that she actually understood why she said the things she did. Sitting her keys down on a door side table upon entering her place, she pulled her phone out and checked all possibilities.

"Wishful thinking.." she sighed slipping her phone back into her back pocket.

Natali had not texted nor called her. It has now been five days since they made contact over the phone.

"I don't know why i even bothered to check, especially after what just went on between us. Im so stupid." she cried sitting onto her couch and covering her face with her pillow. Her curly and now very lion like hair falling over her hands. Amirah was such a mess when she got like this, but she refused to become the helpless one in this situation.

"Not this time babe.." she whispered to herself.

She sat her pillow back down on her couch and stood up massaging her scalp through her thick locks. She stared around her empty apartment thinking about how she would much rather be in Natalis' Seeing as in that wasn't an option for her right now, she didn't give it a second more of her time. She laid her choices on the table.

"Decisions decisions. No.. struggles. Fucking STRUGGLES Amirah!" she yelled in a tone loud enough to disturb any one on her floor. She sometimes got carried away being the only one in there.

"I can suffer, drown my sorrows in tears while easily gaining fifth-teen pounds from all the comfort food i could consume." she said laughing at her own sarcasm. "Or, i could look at this in a different light. Maybe time to grow would be good for her and myself as well."

She continued onto her room taking slow breaths as she walked. She could tell herself she was strong all day long, but she wanted that girl.

She began occupying all of her time so that she didn't have to pick up her phone and see the lack of Natalis' contact in her call log. Her days now included running every morning , the local Lifetime gym in the afternoon and some other miscellaneous that she thought of last minute around ten that night. Usually a bar. club, something of that sort just so she could loosen up. About two weeks into her new routine, she began actually socializing again. It hadn't even crossed her mind that Natali was no longer a part of her day to day or even a thought late at night when she was laying all alone.

This particular Friday afternoon Amirah was at the gym a bit earlier than her usual time. Her normal rec section didn't get busy until around five in the evening and it was only four now.

"Whats a little extra work for a boss aha." she boasted to herself as she looked around at the empty lifting stations.

She sat her neon pink water bottle and all black dufflebag down next to her machine. She wore spandex training leggings that made her legs look incredible and an oversized cropped hoodie that showed off her midriff. She bent slightly over so that her hair fell forward and she put it in a bun on the top of her head. She sat in her machine adjusting the weights to the way she needed them. A female she often saw came and sat in the machine next to her , obviously too into her face to speak at first.

Amirah chuckled , digging in the bag for her headphones.

"I'm glad I amuse you ." The girl said smiling at her. Her smile really was beautiful.

"Oh I'm sorry aha.. I didn't mean to laugh, but all these empty machines in here right now , and you sat right next to me?" She asked laughing a bit more.