ONE

Yoongi always hated his step brother. He can't remember one time that he actually showed sympathy towards the younger. Ever since he was 6 and his mother came all excited into his room and told him that they are going to have a new family member, he knew he was going to hate the other to death.

He kept saying that the kid was mentally unstable. Well that wasn't true. Jungkook was just a child trapped in a big boy's body. All he ever asked for was love and affection (and maybe plushies) from the older. He wasn't stupid and understood that most of the times he was the cause of Yoongi's anger, but didn't give up on trying to get the other's attention and make him change his mind and attitude towards him.

And Jungkook finally found his chance when his mother announced them that they are going on vacations together, only the two of them, sharing the same room, with only one bed.

"But mom-" Yoongi sighed, anger taking over him that he would have to live and sleep in the same room as his step brother who he hated.

"No buts Yoongi, everything's already planned and i have payed for it too. Its time for you and your brother to spent time together as a family." His mom insisted while getting their tickets out of her bag and handing them to the boys.

"So you are going to leave me  a l o n e  with that fucking psycho?" Yoongi yelled, pointing at Jungkook who after hearing his brother's words kept his head low, not having the courage to look at them with his teary eyes.

He knew everyone believed he was extremely weird, but hearing those words from Yoongi was more painful than others' insults.

"Watch your mouth young man and say sorry to your brother " his mother snapped back getting closer to Jungkook whose lips now were trembling.

"He is not ma fucking brother and will never be." Yoongi yelled as he walked out of the room making sure to shout the door as loud as he could.

After his mother went running after Yoongi, Jungkook broke down in tears, while small sobs escaped from his pouty pink lips. He never understood what he did wrong, all he knew is that from the first day he met Yoongi, the older hated him. He would just yell at him without a reason, or bring friends over who would insult or even sometimes touch him. Jungkook knew he wasn't wanted or if he was just to pleasure or to be yelled by others.

He sat down on the cold floor and hugged his knees to calm his sobs and thats when Yoongi stormed inside the room. He spotted the younger who was forming a small trembling ball. The older rolled his eyes on the sight and bent down on Jungkook's level, grabbed his arm hastily and brought him up again. He could easily see the smaller's red eyes even though the other kept on drying his teary eyes with the back of his sleeve all the time.

"Stop fucking crying like a baby and go and pack your things." Yoongi spoke harshly while grabbing the other's chin and making Jungkook look him in the eyes. "We're gonna have some fun." Yoongi smirked as he let go of the shocked younger who had his eyes wide opened.

He quickly ran upstairs to his room as he heard Yoongi snicker from downstairs. He didn't know if he was frightened or excited but he had to admit that Yoongi's last words gave him a strange happy feeling.

-

Jungkook was taking hours to make his suitcase. Well that's at least what Yoongi thought. But truth was that the younger had only packed his colouring books and now was picking outfits for his stuffed animals and saying his last goodbyes to the ones that he wouldn't take with him. He didn't even think of getting clothes or underwears as he thought that were the least important things.

He was about to get a shower, shirt off milky skin showing as he searched through his underwears to find his batman one. He didn't expect Yoongi to just step into his room without knocking and see him like this.

He quickly tried somehow to cover up his upper half with his hands but gave up when he heard the 'click' of his door locking and Yoongi walking closer to him.

"Y-Yoongi w-what are y-you d-doing" Jungkook stummered taking small steps back and hitting the wall.

Yoongi just smirked and walked to the shocked younger. He grabbed his small waist and slammed him to the wall while his hands traveled to his petite thighs and hips. The younger placed his hands on the other's chest to keep his balance and didn't dare to take his eyes off the older's.

Yoongi leaned in Jungkook's lips, snickering when he felt the younger leaning in more but quickly turned around, going for the younger's ear instead.

"What takes you so long?" Yoongi asked, his cold fingertips feeling all over the smaller's body.

The older's lips now going to Jungkook's neck leaving soft pecks and bites while the younger is harshly bitting his lips to not let any unwanted noises to leave his mouth. But a soft groan makes its way out of the small lips that make Yoongi's smirk grow against the others hot skin.

"S-stop-p p-p-please." Jungkook said while pushing Yoongi lightly off of him. The older's gaze darkening again his one hand now gripping on Jungkook's lower lip.

"Don't act like you didn't like it." Yoongi mumbled and walked to the door to unlock it "Because you will have to get used to it for the next week" he finally said while rushing out of the room, leaving Jungkook shocked, looking at the bedroom wall dumbfounded.

Pls comment and vote♡