9

Y/N POV
                After three long years of dating and living together, he finally proposed.

A few days earlier

                  "(Y/N)" he got down on one knee, I looked down at him with both hands over my mouth and tears in my eyes, "will you make me the luckiest man in the entire universe and marry me?" He looked at me hopeful and smiling with that dimpled grin. I fell to my knees with him and embraced him. "Yes! Oh please yes" I shook as I held him. He pulled away lightly and grabbed my had and slipped the gorgeous band onto my ring finger.

NOW
                       There was so much planning. I wasn't going to invite a lot of people. I didn't have many. Dan on the other had had lodes of family and friends. I was so happy to become apart of his family. His parents are the sweetest people. His siblings took awhile to warm up to me but they came around when they found out I could get them free brand new video games.

A few months later.....

                          I was so so nervous. I was walking down the aisle with Phil cause I had no one else. Dan walk with his brother. I was shaking from head to toe. But I know in my heart of hearts I'm ready. I'm read to become his husband and spend the rest of our days together. He got me out of my shell. He got me to become a better man. I love him so much.
                         "Do you Daniel James Howell take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do" Dan said with tears and love in his beautiful eyes. The preacher turned to me  "And do you (Y/F/N) take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do." I said with no hesitation. "Then I pronounce you husbands" Dan grabbed me so fast and pulled me into the most beautiful and loving kiss we had ever shared. At that moment I knew I was always going to be with him.
                        "Thank you grandpa. I can go to sleep now" I tucked my grandchild into bed and kissed them on the forehead. "(Y/N), come on old man. It past our bedtime too you know." Dan whispered to me through the door way. "I know, I know. I'm coming." He pulled me into a kiss. "What was that for?" I asked slightly surprised. "No particular reason, I just love you and the family we made together."

THE END