6

Later that evening at the concert

Stray Kids were performing at a concert. Chan knew everything was going to plan. He explained to the other members except Felix what he planned on doing as they were all confused about the tweet he put on Twitter.

Close to the end of the concert when they were all saying their thank you sand goodbyes, Chan planned on doing something different when it came to him.

"Some of you may have seen what I put on twitter earlier. And I may be about to make a really good decision or a really bad one. But either way, I know I'd regret it if I didn't say this. But here goes. A couple of months back I made a mistake, a mistake I would rather not say I did. But Felix, I'm sorry for what I did. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just wanted to say that I hope that you can forgive me for what I did. But it is true what I said on that day: one I am your secret admirer and two I like you very much, maybe you could say that I love you. I love your freckles, your personality and everything about you. You always look good and even if we stay friends I don't know what I'd do without you. But basically what I want to say is that you make me so happy, and I hope that you can forgive me for what I did. I'm hoping that if you're willing to we could be together, but it's ok if you don't." Chan says looking hopeful at Felix.

Felix looks shocked and doesn't know what to say. "I love you too Chan. And I'd like to be with you too. I'm sorry for not listening to you and what I did in return, it was a silly mistake you did and I'm sorry for reacting the way I did"

The other stray kids members are smiling proudly and push Chan and Felix closer together. Chan and Felix stumble into each other and slightly hug each other. The stray kids members and some of the crowd are telling them to kiss and so they do.

After that they barely stay away from each other at the concert and keep close together. Occasionally Chan whispers sweet things into Felix's ear that makes him blush and his heart flutter.