Little Anshi and her antiques

Sun rays peeped into the bedroom only to witness the adorable trio sleeping peacefully Shivay Anika and Anshi.
Sun rays disturbed 2 year old Anshi and she opened her blue green eyes just like Shivay. Anshi looked just like her mother and Shivay loved this fact but her eyes were just like Shivay.
Anshi sat on bed and went towards her father and sat on him.
She tapped his cheek with her little hand in order to wake him and said papa papa.
Shivay woke only to find his adorable daughter sitting on him and instantly a smile came on his face.
S: Good morning baby he said kissing her cheek. So why my princess woke this early.
Anshi: Papa I hungyy (hungry)
S: O my princess is hungry tell me what do you want.
Anshi: Papa Anshi wants ish cream.
S: No baby you will not get icecream if your mother comes to know she will eat us alive.
Anshi: Papa I want ish cream you will not give me she said with a puppy face knowing the trick.
And this was enough for shivay to melt down. Her one puppy look and he would bring the world to her feet.
S: Ok baby lets go and eat ice cream.
Anshi jumped on shivay and kissed his cheeks and giggled.
S: Anshi you know how to get things your way. My little devil he said kissing her nose and she giggled at that.
Shivay took Anshi to the kitchen and made her sit on the slap and brought ice cream and started feeding her.
Anika came to the kitchen.
Anika: What is happening here now between father and daughter.
Shivay and Anshi: Oh shit!!
A: Shivay you are feeding her ice cream. I told you not do so anika said angrily.
Anshi: Mumma I told papa I hungyy so papa said ok let's eat ish cream she said making an innocent face.
S: Phat the wuck.
Anika wanted to smile at her daughter's cuteness but hided it.
A: Aww my daughter was forced to eat ice cream.
Anshi nodded her head making an innocent face.
Shivay was just looking at her daughter's nautanki.
A: Ok so papa forcefully made you eat ice cream now he will be punished. I will lock papa in dark store room where there will be lot of rats .
This was what Anshi couldn't tolerate she loved her father way too much.
Anshi: No mumma I eat ish cream. Papa say no eating ish cream. Don't lock papa. I sorry she said holding her ears.
Shivay fell in love with his daughter again. Everyday she does something that shivay fell for her again and harder every time.
He never thaught that he can love someone more than anika and omru but then she came and he could do nothing but love her most in the  world.
Anika said to shivay she loves you a lot.
S: I know he said smiling towards her.
Anika went towards anshi and hugged her.
A: Ok my baby I forgive you. So now let's continue your icecream party.
Shivay came towards them and anika forwarded the spoon towards him to eat.
Shivay opened his mouth to eat but  anika turned towards anshi and fed her. Shivay made an irritated face and  they both laughed showing him their tongue.
S: Like mother Like daughter.
And they both laughed.
Shivay smiled seeing them laugh.
Then Anshi fed him with her little hands.
He sometimes think what has he done to get such a blissful life. He adored the mother daughter duo.
They were world to him.

Guys plz do comment and tell should I continue this