The Hug

[ Jin POV ]

_______________

Waiting on the front lot of the school. I saw my best friend, Kim Namjoon with another guy. As I saw that a ping of jealousy hits me. I looked away walking the opposite way, instead of asking Namjoon to walk me home.

***

I stopped when I felt my wrist being yanked. Turning around, there he is Namjoon.

"Aren't we supposed to walk home together today?!"

Shocked by his sudden loudness and remembering when he was with the boy, I looked away with a tint of redness on my cheeks. Then I look back and smile.

"Yes Yes, I was just getting my pink backpack from my lockers~"

Namjoon suddenly yanked my hand and took me away "you can get it tomorrow!"

What was the rush??

I walked everyday home with Namjoon..b-but today it felt different. My heart was thumping quickly and I keep staring at him.
***

When I arrived at my house, Namjoon was still standing at my home with me? He usually goes right home after...

****

....to be continue

___________________

Hallo guys!~ I hope you enjoy the first part of this story. And also please click the star button and vote on my story. I would really appreciate it <3 (please tell me if you enjoyed it or not and would like me to continue, cause I don't have the much time and if nobody likes it or would read it then I would use up to much of useless time that I could be doing other things whilst I'll still update but not too often sorry~)
Have a nice day everyone!~