9- Saved By The Bell

Chapter Aesthetic-

"O-of course I l-love you, C-claire

"O-of course I l-love you, C-claire." I said as more tears came streaming down my face.

"SO YOU DON'T LOVE ME! YOUR JUST USING ME!" She screamed. I can't believe I'm about to say this...

"Y-yes." I stuttered as tears kept overflowing my vision.

"W-what?"

"I don't know. The first time I saw you... I just knew I had to have you but, I thought that you would never love me. Because, who would love someone like me? A guy who fucks instead of loves. Before I met you, Clarissa, I didn't know what love felt like. So honestly, I don't know if I'm using you or if I'm loving you. But, I do know that this feels different like the opposite of using you just for sex. I love you, Clarissa, to the moon and back."

As cried more and more as I paced around the room, tugging at my hair in sadness and frustration. I can't believe I've done the things I have to Clarissa. I've hurt Clarissa in many ways but, I love her no matter what anyone says.

She stands up from the bed and faces me. Without any words spoken between us, she kisses me with so much passion that it almost made my heart stop.

She placed her palm on my left cheek and caressed it as her tounge did the tango perfectly with mine. I put my hand behind her head and tangled my fingers into her hair.

We both pulled away in need of an inhaler. I leaned my forehead against her's and looked into her beautiful brown eyes. "Please, don't leave me. Please." I begged, breaking the comfortable silence between us.

She giggled at my plead and kissed my nose, which resulted in me blushing like a damn tomato farm.

"I couldn't if I wanted to, my love for you is too strong." She whispered against my lips before licking my bottom one and smiling at my blush.

"What do you want for dinner?" She randomly asked me.

"You." I giggled as I looked down to try to cover up my blush.

"Maybe for dessert but, I need to know what you want for dinner?" She whispered seductively to me as she nipped at my earlobe.

"I'm not sure." I smirked as I wrapped my arms around her waist and snuggled my face in the crook of her neck, pulling her obviously cold body closer to me.

"Pizza?" She moaned.

"Pizza." I agreed as I lifted her from the ground and wrapped her around my muscular body.

I walked us downstairs and sat down on the sofa. I was about to lift her from my lap and put her beside me when I heard queit little snores escape her pretty lips. I carefully moved her from my lap and placed her beside me.

I yanked my phone away from the counter and quickly dialed Dominoes number.

"Dominoes, how may I assist you?" A sleepy male voice asked.

"Can I get a large sausage and pepperoni pizza?" I asked as I gazed at the most beautiful and cute sight I've ever seen in my life.

She had her thumb shoved into her mouth as she talked in her sleep and snored a bit. It was precious!

"Your pizza will be there in 20 minutes." He said before hanging up. Wow, any manners, you dick!?

I saw her eyes fluttered awake as she yawned for me. "Daddy?" She called. I put my right hand on her hip, she looked over at me and grinned brightly before jumping on top of me.

"Woah! Calm down, babygirl." I helped as she hopped up and down on Matthew jr.

"I love you." She giggled and pecked my lips sweetly before running her hands up and down my thighs trying to tease me which was unfortunately, working.

"Babe, stop." I whinned, stretching out my 'p' in the word 'stop'. She smiled innocently at me and started to rock her hips slowly against my member, who was rising up a bit.

The doorbell then rang, saved by the bell! She jumped once more before getting off of me and sitting on the couch with the sexiest smirk on her face I've ever seen.

I stood up, covering my buddy down there and opened the door to come face to face with...

A complete bitch.

A complete monster.

A complete hoe.

A complete whore.

A complete player.

A complete... I'm out of words.

Damn it!

She tried to ruin me and Clarissa and I won't let that happen!