long egg (garfield kills himself)

garfield paused. the wind howled with a ferocity that could deafen anyone within a six mile radius of the dimly lit forest. the orange cat had been on all fours, face first in the lasagna sauce for a good five minutes, but death would not come for his wretched soul. he knew what he had to do. garfield pulled the long egg out of his trousers and pushed the waistline off his wide, womanly hips. the bitter air nipped at the feline's exposed asscheeks. his fur erected itself in response to the cold temperature. garfield braced himself. slowly, he spread his buttocks with his free hand. "this isn't what i had planned" he murmured. carefully, he rested the long egg at the entrance of his asshole. was garfield ready? it didn't matter. he was ready to end it all. full of pent up rage, he rammed the long egg into his tight, virgin asshole. garfield screamed as his hole tore, blood seeping threateningly into his ass hair. the egg was so long it filled his stomach. like magic, the egg shattered on impact. eggshells sliced at his organs, causing an intense pain that not even the devil would inflict upon anyone. slowly, the cat shut his soulless eyes. his breathing slowed. within minutes, he was dead.