CHAPTER 1

My face with complete shock written all over it fell onto her legs. How? Did this really just happen? My mind tried to replay the two seconds but it was too clustered with questions to clearly recap it. Did I just kiss a girl?

'Are you okay?' she kept asking. When her words finally register in my head I nod yes but my facial expression screamed otherwise. 'I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have let this happen......I'm so sorry.' Kyra kept repeating. 'Are you sure you're okay?'she asked once more before going back to apologize. 'I feel so guil......' I kissed her again, this time longer. 'You feel guilty yet still kiss me a second time' I said with a smirk. She was the speechless one now as we sat on my dorm room bed. I hopped off my bed, put on my flip-flops and asked her if she wanted to accompany me to go get food. It was my way of avoiding an awkward situation. A situation I know I'll have to confront sometime, but I preferred that, confronting it anytime but now when my mind is too confused to think properly.

After our food trip and too many awkward moments of silents, Kyra left for home.

I returned to my dorm room and tried to answer the questions floating around in my head. Kyra had been my crush before I even realized and I was hers. She had just confessed it to me earlier that day although her actions confessed it way before her words did.

As I sunk into my bed I kept trying to piece together the days' event. I remember us texting, her saying she's done fighting for my attention. Which I used as an opportunity to find out her true feeling for me and within hours after she was in my room. I remember how she instantly starting acting shy as I got closer to her, laughing and singing along to my favorite songs. Next, I remember her saying she wants to kiss me but don't want to influence me since I've never kissed a girl before. My next memory was inhaling before I dived in and kissed her.

PING! I glimpsed at my phone screen to see a text from Kyra explaining her shock that I kissed her not once but twice and apologizing once again as she felt like it was her fault. 'Relax, I wanted to............since yesterday actually. When you hugged me last night I was going to but I was too scared' I began to confess. 'Emma.......you're straight, what are you saying?' Kyra's reply placed me in deep thought. Am I straight?