Ryouta's backstory

Ryouta's POV

I was running from my father,Kai,he... well...he was drunk and tried to kill me.
I was lucky i escaped  with only a few minor cuts but,you,maybe wondering why he was trying to kill me well, I looked a lot like my mother and well

he hated her

he used her

he abused her
he

he
killed
her
So then after her death he started abusing me.He punched me he even had the audacity to use his power on me you see in this world(it's kill or be killed) superhuman people exist and what I mean by superhuman I mean people with powers/quirks in this instance my fathers quirk is black fire and my moms was pink lightning and I inherited both and when I said used her I meant he only wanted her for her power,also know as a "quirk marriage"

Quirk marriage is when a hero with a high status uses their level to choose who they will be wed to just for their child to be powerful and I was exactly what my father wanted though since he killed my mom he's been wanted dead or alive by many heroes and police he usedto beat me til I passed out or till I've "had enough" until one day I couldn't take it anymore I lashed out at my father and said something I didn't regret and that is why he is chasing me right now he killed my mother when I was 4 and abused me for about 5 years.
Currently I am 9 years old I live alone thanks to my stupid dad to have killed everyone important in my life I am currently going to elementary school. Ouran(yep ouran) elementary to be exact I am in the 3e class(I know that doesn't exist in elementary's but dude I had to) I graduate in a few more years 4 more actually so I shouldn't be celebrating just yet.
~time skip to 4 years later after he graduates~
I am now in middle school. I hate it here
Later that day

Why.why.why.why.why! Why did he have to come after me! I thought he was gone! But nooooo he has to come after me and chase me again-I was brought back to reality as I bumped into someone's chest,I then looked up to see who this chest belonged to and as soon as I saw his face a wave of relief washed over me it was non other that the no.1 hero himself, All Might!.
I watched as my father got taken away bye the police a couple years later It was almost graduation time
I watched as out teacher walked in with a clipboard with some papers inside he then spoke
"So as you all know finals are coming up and-who am I kidding you all want to be heroes!"the teacher said as all the students then activated their quirks(except me obviously) "ok,ok,quiet now!"continued the teacher"so I see 3 students want to enter into a certain school...yuuei
Let's see..ah!Bakugou-san,Midoriya-san and Warrior-san"
As soon as the teacher said Midoriya,Bakugou almost immediately 'detonated' he held himself back in front of the teacher.
(After finals I'm too lazy sorry!)

I was heading to the yuuei entrance exams me being the nice and open person I am,ended up making friends with almost everyone before the exams started not long after the exams begun and the door opened and I immediately ran to the door and started beating the faux-villains
A few minutes later the timer ended and everyone went home to relax including me(of course) after a couple weeks I got a letter a hologram to be exact of All Might saying that I got into yuuei I cheered and whent to sleep happily.
Wow this was long welp I'll talk to you guys later!.
Omg 666 words without this