epilogue.

Odette's eyes seemed drawn to Damon as she danced

His bright blue eyes standing out against the hundreds of people in the crowd watching her.
She did every move flawlessly and so did everyone else.

Odette was spinning on stage and as the music finally came to a stop so did she.
She took a bow as every person stood up clapping and throwing roses.
"Thank you!"
She called, happy tears in the corners of her eyes as she cover her mouth laughing.
Dylan laughed running over and hugging her as the dancers moved off stage.
"There's my evil little swan! You did amazing."
Damon smiled handing Odette a bouquet of roses.
"Thank you Damon I love them."
She smiled pecking him on the lips as he smiled.
"You did absolutely amazing Odette."
Damon smiled.
"I have to get going, but I love you and I'll see you later."
"I love you too."
Odette smiled as she jogged outside, still in her ballet shoes and costume as snow fell.
"Hi Miss. Paris, wonderful performance."
The driver smiled kindly.
"Thank you so much."
She smiled holding onto the flowers.
Odette sat in the car for a while before looking out the front windshield.
"Are we almost-"

It went dark too fast.
Odette barley made out the outline of a truck before her head smacked through the windshield.

Damon had dropped everything and ran to the hospital when he got the call.
"You don't have long sir."
The nurse said remorsefully as Damon shook his head running into her room.
Different needles and wires and monitors were hooked up to her, along with a thick tube down her throat.
Damon's breath hitched at the sight.
He looked around the room spotting her costume and her ballet shoes, spots of blood covering the pink fabric.
There were scratches all over her arms and face, along with a black bruise on her left ankle and her right knee cap.
There was also a black bruise near her temple that looked almost unsurvivable.
There were stitches across her stomach along with rapid beeping from the heart monitor.
Damon wiped away a stray tear as he rushed to her side.
"No, no, no, Odette you're fine."
Damon whispered kneeling by her side as he grabbed her hand, spotting a small oxygen tube in her nose.
Damon took a shaky breath furiously wiping at more stray tears. 
"Everything's gonna be fine."
Damon whispered softly running a hand over her head.
She wasn't even recognizable with all the bruises and scratches all over her.
Through the wires and tubes you could barley see her.
"I promise you're gonna be okay, and when you are I'll take you to Italy like I said.
We'll get all the time in the world, right little swan?"
Damon forced a smile as he looked down at her.
For a short second Odette's eyes barley cracked open, Damon smiling at the sight.
However the beeping stopped.
Damon screamed out as nurses pulled him away, for once Damon was a crying mess as he watched the nurse detach all of the wires from her body.
"Please!"
Damon yelled as someone pulled him outside.
"I-I thought you might want this."
The nurse whispered handing Damon the ring shakily.
"I'm sorry sir, your fiancé has passed away."