Chapter 1: Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters

You sat in your room, reading your favorite book for about the 10th time. Just as the main conflict was getting intense, your stomach growled. You sighed and set down your book.
You walked out to the kitchen, turned on your stove and started cooking some top ramen. "OUCH" you yelled as you realized that you touched the burning stove. You winced and looked down to see the damage. "AHHHH" you screamed. Your hand was gone. You ran to your room and looked into the mirror, but nothing was there.
"W-what's happening to me?" you said just before hitting the floor.
~~~
You woke up on a soft bed, with the blanket hanging slightly off of the mattress. You sat up and saw your parents sitting on chairs across from you along with an old bald man in a wheelchair.
"Sweetie, don't be scared, this is Professor Xavier," your mother said, gesturing to the man. He had a slight smile, however was looking at you intently, as if studying you.
"Where am I?" you asked to the man.
"You're at my school for gifted youngsters Y/N." he stated calmly.
"Gifted? Mother, where am I," you looked at her for reassurance, "and how do you know my name?" you asked the man, a mixture of anger and confusion in your voice.
He didn't answer you verbally, but you heard his voice in your head, "I am gifted, just like you, but don't be scared, I won't hurt you."
Your eyes widened, and you looked toward your mother.
"This is the best place for you to stay for a while Y/N, you'll be safe with your gift here." she explained.
"I don't understand," you said, tearing up.
"Your grandmother had the gift as well, she couldn't control it, and lost her life because of it. We always had a feeling that she gave that gift to you. We just want you safe." your father said taking your hand.
"What do you mean by my... gift?" you asked.
"Invisibility as I understand it," the bald man said, "you start your training tomorrow."
"Training?" you asked, just as you started hearing footsteps nearing the room.
A blue boy walked it, three fingers on each hand, and a tail, complete with blue fur covering his whole body. "Professor?" he asked in a thick German accent while walking into the room. He saw you and immediately touched a watch on his wrist. His blue fur and tail disappeared, and his three fingers turned into five. "Sorry Professor..." he said.
You were speechless, "you..... you were blue." you stated.
He smiled embarrassed, "I'll be leaving now." Then he disappeared.
"Does... does he have invisibility like me?" you asked curiously.
"No, he has teleportation," he professor sighed, "sorry about that intrusion."
"It's time for us to go anyway" your father said.
You were still in shock, but you ran up and hugged your parents, "you'll be safe here" your mother stated, "goodbye". And just as fast as this had all happened, they left.
The Professor turned around and motioned you to follow him, "you'll be sharing a room with two of our other students," he said as you walked down the hallways of the "school".
Just as you turned the corner, you saw the boy again in his human form you guessed. He smiled and waved, you waved back just before the Professor turned into a room. You saw two other girls, sound asleep on their beds. He motioned toward a third bed, "get some sleep, it's late."
With that, you laid down, however couldn't sleep. Everything was happening so fast.

----------
Thanks for reading my first chapter, I'm hoping to update every two/three days. I'll take any suggestions for plot points if your willing to give them <3