20

I smirked at myself as I walked into the dining room. Taehyung was already sitting there, but I 'accidentally' came late because I was fixing myself.

"You're late," Taehyung said. I nodded and faked a pout. I walked towards him while I was swinging my hips. 
"I'm so sorry Taehyung, I was fixing myself! I didn't want to look bad for you," I said as I kissed his cheek. His eyes widened. But then he looked at my outfit, basically checking me out. He bit his lip kinda and smiled at me.
"No doubt," he replied. I smiled back and sat down. 

I was wearing tight black pants, perfectly surrounding my curves. A white dress shirt with a black tie. It was almost like my servant clothes, but they were looser and I had a long coat as well. 
"We don't have a fancy chef this time, only Jin, but I hope that is enough," Taehyung said as he looked at me. 
"Of course Sir, whatever you bring me makes me happy," I lied. 

Taehyung nodded. Jin came out with a champagne bottle. It said Taittinger Brut. 
"This is the best champagne we have at the moment, make sure to savor it to your steak," Jin said. I nodded and smiled.
"Thank you, Jin," I said. He nodded and put started pouring the champagne into the glasses in front of us. He then left, saying that he would go grab the food. 

"I choose food before you got here, I hope that is okay!" Taehyung said. I nodded as I tasted the champagne. It was delicious. It was dancing on my tongue. I could feel every flavor around my mouth, creating a harmony so good it made me happy. 

"Yes of course! This dinner is all about you," I replied and grabbed Taehyungs hand. 

He blushed a little bit and smiled. The plan is going perfectly. 

Jin shortly came out after a minute with two plates. There was a big steak with a red-wine sauce all over it. On the side were flamed potatoes and root fruits. It looked delicious, something I could never ever cook. Jin is truly amazing at what he does. 

He put down the dish in front of me. 
"This is what a great servant does!" Taehyung said and smiled at Jin. 

I felt myself getting sad. I'm really bad compared to Jin. I always mess up and I have already broken three rules. I gulped and looked at the food in front of me. 

Taehyung grabbed his fork and knife and looked at me. 
"Is something wrong?" Taehyung asked. I looked up at him and nodded.
"I'm not as a good servant as Jin!" I said. 

Taehyung chuckled, almost laughing. 
"Of course you're not, you have worked at my palace for like, one month. It is not that much!" Taehyung said as he took a bite of the food. I pouted.
"I guess, but I wanna become better for you," 

THIS WAS A FILLER, I HAVE A REAL GOOD PLOT TWIST GOING ON! STAY TUNED FOR THAT BECAUSE IT WILL BREAK YOUR HEARTS, REAL GOOD.

Anyways I am sorry I came back after such a long time with such a short chapter. I wish I could be better for you guys. But I am really struggling in school, tell me if I can make it up to you.