Chapter 3

[Ellie's POV]

12:11am,Friday

Lunch, a break from detention center, more solid, school. My best friends and i sat on our regular table, on our right was sitting the Cheer Team.

The classical girls with the flawless ponytail or braids, which match the impeccable outfit of each of them perfectly, were surrounded by some typical boys.

Most of the people in school want to be recognized by the excellent ladies, but it's very risky. When you bothered or messed around with one of them, then apparently the whole cheerleader team will screw up your life, thanks god that i never had to deal with it.

By chance on our left were the scandalmongers ,spilling gossip and tea. Absolutely not as toxic as the cheerleaders but I wouldn't trust any of them either.They're backstabbing snakes, and proliferate lies, gossip, tea or scandals, however you want to call it.

Undoubtedly both of the cliques can ruin your reputation,so I do definitely not recommend to make them upset.

All around the cafeteria were as usual other people,sitting like the "nerds", nice human beings with good grades.(Little advice: you can ask them to study with you for bringing your grades up.)

Guess the only table left is the one of the Football players,or should I rather say.
The table where the most popular,athletic,sometimes rudest or disrespectful,essentially handsomest,hottest and attractive boys of the whole school were sitting.

Never though that a few of them would join us at our,the average friends,table.

"Hey Emma,look!You boyfriend is coming" I teased as I saw that Cameron and the twins walked in the cafeteria.
"Bit-" Emma launched,but Cameron cut her off by catching her out off guard when he peaked her lips and sat next to her,now sitting in front of me and Blake.

Just by the touch of those familiar hands,which had covered my eyes,I blushed and instantly i wanted to play with my earring but his raspy voice whispered something in my ear.

"You definitely need to break that habit"

My lips curved up to a smile,when his voice echoed trough my ear.
He slowly put his hands back off of my face and jostled himself 'tween Blake and me.

"Ethan back off" Blake rolled his eyes "she's still my hunny"

"But she's my sugar" Ethan smirked.

no no no fucking no,did he just called me "my sugar"? *me dying*

"Lemme sit next to her" Grayson laughed along with Cameron and Emma as he pushed Ethan and Blake away, making them glare at him.

I turned my head to the left and saw that the scandalmongers were watching every move from us with wide eyes and dropped jaws.

"Where's Jordan?" Blake asked

"Making out with a cheerleader" Grayson answered

All of us looked at the cheerleader team's table.Jordan sat on the table smooching with a cheerleader.

"Get a room" Ethan yelled to Jordan,he turned his head to us and gave us a "fuck you" look.
I let out a small chuckle and turned my attention back to my food.
When I realized that my sandwich wasn't there anymore,my eyes immediately landed on Ethan.

"What the fuck is wrong with your twin" I questioned Grayson.

"um,his jawline looks like a bicycle seat,his hair is always messy and his style is not as good as mine."
He replied.