Robin!

Elsa's pov

~8pm~

After the whole 'Olisa becomes a child' thing,I spent time with her by playing hide-and-seek,watch a movie and made cookies.Around 8.30pm,Olisa passed out.She went to couch and passed out.I smiled,carried her to bath and brush her teeth.I chaged her into a black bunny t-shirt with some red pants,put her bed and kissed her on her cheek.I walked from her room and closed the light."Night Olisa." I said asI closed the lights.

I walked towards the living room and plopped down onto the couch.It got boring after awhile,I didn't what to do.

Phoeinx's pov

~Phoeinx's dream~

There I was,a new student at Adrandle high.Wearing a purple t-shirt and a black mini-skirt,black cross,with some nerdy glasses,a few note books in my hand and my green bagpack on my sholder.I looked up to the building and sighed."Alright Phoeinx,this is your 1st day for school.Don't mess it up like last time." I muttered.I walked into the building and saw a bunch of students."Woah..." I thought.I had to find the office.I walked down the hallway,which was...Erm...How can I put it? Horrible.I tripped and fell.All of my note books fell and I faceplanted on the ground.Almost everone was laughing at me."Hey...you need help?" asked a voice.I looked up and saw a black hair guy with green eyes."Um,Sure.Thanks." I said."You new here huh?" He asked while he help me.I nodded."I kinda looking for the office.Do you have Idea where is it?" I asked."Oh! Yeah! It is not far from here.Want me to show you?" he asked."Yes pls!" I said.He helped me upand we were off to the office.

~Chat with the boy~

Dude:What brings you to Adrandle high?

P:Oh....Erm...My uncle.

D:Oh I see.P.s,I didn't catch your name.

P:Phoeinx Waters.

D:Cool name,I'm Alex King.

P:Question,Why didn't you lauged at me?

A:Just now?

*Nodded*

A:Oh...I like helping people.That's all. Oh,look! We are here.

~End~

We were infront of the office.He opened the door for me.That was sweet."Hello! You must be new,Your name?" asked the lady at the froth desk."Phoenix Waters."I said.She looked around for awhile."Ok,here is your timetable,locker number and code.Enjoy your day!" she said as she handed me a few papers.I took a look at my timetable so did Alex."Hey,you have math and History with me!" He said.I smiled."Hey,where is your locker?"he asked."120.Why?" I asked."Awesome! My is 123. 3 lockers away." he said as we walked out from the office.

~Lunch~

I sat alone.I had some patsa.It was not really good but I didn't as I was hungry.In the middle of my lunch,Alex came up to me."Hey." I started."Hey.Is this seat taken?" he asked.I shook my head and he sat down.As we were talking,a group of girls came jnto the lunch room."Who are they?" I asked."Those? They are the popular girls." he said.

~~~~~~~

Stopping here :D ~Anna