Chapter 1: Remember Me?

Davina's POV

I wake up to my phone ringing loudly. Damn it I forgot to lower my volume.
"What do people want from me, lemme sleep.", I say as I grab my phone to check the caller ID. Marcel. I answer the call.
"Hi, Marcel thank you for waking me up from my lovely nap that I'm just going to get back to.", I greet sarcastically laying down on my bed again and put the phone to my ear.
"D,  I have no time for this the Mikaelsons are back, and I need your help so could you please go check on Josh right now he's at Rosseau ?" he asks frustrated about the whole situation.
" Yeah okay got it I'm on my way." I respond quickly hanging up and changing into a summer dress semi ready to deal with all the Mikealsons. After I'm done changing I grab my phone and leave my apartment( Cami's former apartment). It's weird every time I leave this apartment, I always get sad I'll never see her again. I miss her. You know let me text Josh on my way and see if he responds first.
*Text Convo*
Davina: Hey Josh, Marcel is asking about u, are u okay?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kol's POV
I hate this bloody place. If it weren't for Nik, I would've never set foot in this town. Now I'm stuck babysitting Davina who is now dead best friend, while the others try to rescue Nik.
*Phone notification rings*
Josh tries to grab his phone instantly, but I'm faster. Josh moves his handfast but walks over to me. I look at the text. My eyes widened for a second to see if I see wrong.
*Message on the screen*
Davina: Hey Josh, Marcel is asking about u, are u okay?
"Davina." I speak quietly what is this is this a joke.
"Josh, Josh...., I hear Davina's voice. This can't be no. How is she alive?
Davina comes out and sees Josh, but then she looks at me a bit surprised  but telling by her expression she knew I was here.
"Kol...hi.", she starts talking slowly. Taking her hands out of her pocket. While I'm trying to figure out if this is real or not, and run-up to her and hug her.

"Davina, you're alive, how are you alive, I ask while caressing her face with my hand.

"Kol, what's on your shirt?", I ask him.

"Nothing to worry about, love.", he responds trying to wipe the stain off.

"Kol...I don't want to be with you, I can't be with you.", I say taking a few steps back. Noticing Freya, Hayley, and Elijah weren't standing there anymore.

"No, damn it.", I say taking my phone out to call Marcel.

"Davina, love what are you talking about...I was wrong I'll try not to kill again listen to me love.", Kol says wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm tired of this let me go, Kol let me go.", I start wiggling trying to move his arms and get out of his embrace. I use my magic and send him flying to the wall. 

"I realize I can use leverage to get Klaus back after all I got Marcel's venom., I say while holding him against the wall with my magic. 

"Davina, what are you doing? What are you talking about?", Kol asks clearly confused. 

"Well you see, you killed me, then you're family left me to rot with the ancestors who by the way made my afterlife hell, and then I got brought back to life.", I say frustrated with this situation. 

"Davina, I'm sorry I am really sorry for what happened, but the only thing we want is Nik and we'll leave.", Kol says. I still wait for Marcel to text me back.

I hear Josh waking up. I walk over to him.

"Hey, are you okay?", I ask Josh.

"Yep, my neck kinda sore, though.", Josh tells me while touching his neck.

I start hearing chanting. Freya no. She snaps Josh's neck again while my head starts hurting. My spell that holds Kol in place breaks. The pain is unbearable, is she channeling someone or something? Kol vamp-speeds towards me and asks Freya to stop. Soon blood starts pouring out of my nose and I black out.

Kol's POV

"FREYA STOP IT!!, I yell at Freya to stop since Davina is about to faint. The moment after Davina passes out. 

"I told you to stop, Freya.", I say in a low threatening voice.

"I know and I'm sorry but Davina has Marcel's venom which can hurt our family, we need to find it.", Freya says trying to reason with me. But, I'm not having any of it and take Davina out of the bar, Freya following me. 

"Wait where are you taking Davina?", Freya asks me confused why Davina is being brought with us.

"She's coming with us because I say so, and one more thing don't get near her when she wakes up.", I reply to Freya leaving to where we're supposed to meet them. When we get there, Klaus looks haggard and weak that Elijah is holding him up. Freya trapped Marcel in boundary spell until sunset.(I know this doesn't happen but please pretend it does). It gives up enough time to get away. 

"Kol, what is Davina doing in your arms?, Hailey asks me.

"I'm taking her with us, she's going with us period.", I respond to Hailey's question.

" Kol, you should leave Davina, from what Marcel told me she's happy here.", Klaus informs me of what Marcel told him.

"No, I can't leave her.", I say as I place her in the car. She moves slightly but falls to sleep again on my shoulder. I also fall alssep as Rebekah drives and Freya sits on the passenger seat. I fall alseep too, on top of Davina's head. It takes about 5 hours to get to Hailey's house. I wake up to Rebekah shaking me telling me to wake up and that she put Davina in a room upstairs, and that she's awake. I thank Rebekah for telling me and walk into the house. Then I realize I don't know which room Davina is in and I see Hailey walking around and ask her. She says third room on your right, I quickly thank her. I enter Davina's ropom and find her sitting on the bed deep in thought.

"Hey, love, are you alright?", I question relieved that she didn't try to leave. 

"Yeah I am, thanks for asking, Kol I'm sorry about today, but why did you bring me with you?", Davina asks me"

"Love, it's alright, remember I told you I wanted to show you the world? I wanna do that know."

Status: Edited