part-26

5 Years later...

Everythng changed in this years.. time had ran so swiftly and so fast.. but sometimes time only flies away but the people could not move on... a part of the heart still lives in the era of love, in the places of memoirs..

Scene changed to the city of mumbai .. the city that never sleeps... it was a fresh new morning..

TANEJA MANSION..

Scene starts in a room... soft mild winds were blowing... it was early morning 5 o'clock... suddenly the alarm buzzes n it was immediately switched off by twinkle...

Twinkle looked at the watch n sighed yet she again woke up before alarm.. because she was not sleeping she was just gazing at the night sky.. she saw the night passing... but for the sake of nothing...

"twinkle you have to finish the project "- her siri beeped...

twinkle sat still... she had no motivation to move, no motivation to face the world, talk to people.. she badly wanted to sleep but so many thoughts, scares didn't let her sleep... it was painful, irksome... as if she is that fish in the water who has broken fin and also scared of the water current...

her thought broke when the reminder was beeping crazy... she sighed... her eyes fell on the medicine packet... she gulped a medicine down with her shaky hands...

she breathe quite faster and fixed her eyes in the wall for a few moments... then she gathered enough courage to get out of the bed..

twinkle took her clothes went to washroom to get fresh n up n came down.. after tht she took her laptop and started doing her work..

Leela came out and sadly gazed at her daughter it was her tht twinkl who used to be so full of life ,who was a storm in herself and now hardly they feel her presence..

leela softly - Twinkle.. beta.. itny jaldi kyu uth gayi... kal raat bhi to kitny raat ko ayi thi office ka kam khatam karke..

twinkle - maa bohot sara kam h.. n me raat ko ache se soyi aap chinta mat karo...

Leela knows she is lieng.. her dark circles, pale face always tells everythng..

Leela - beta breakfast kia?

Twinkle lied - yaa ...

leela sighs helplessly and went to kitchen ... in that mean while twinkle was doing her work..

after sometime .. leela came with her breakfast...

twinkle - Maa meine bola na me breakfast...

leela - puri duniya se jhut bol lena.. par mujhse nhi... twinkle.. maa hu me teri..

twinkle just sighs and ate from her hand... while doing her wrk...

Time passed..

Twinkle was now ready to leave for office - Accha maa me nikalty ap papa ka dheyan rkhna or unki medicine bhi de dena..

leela smiled - Aree mujhe yaad h vo sab.. tu jaa ab...

Twinkle was about to go but she bumped into someone very strong masculine chest...

boyy smiled - uff dheyan se sweetheart abhi lag jaty na.. and agar tumhe lag jaty to socho mujhe kitna bura lagta..

twinklw rolled her eyes

boy - Aree dekho na heroine... ye to meri baato ko bilkul bhao ni dety

twinkle - Subah subah koi kam h tumhare pass ?? ya ese he muh dikhane aa jate ho.. yhaa