[16] Fixed

Wanda intensely watched Nightshade as she stood still. The bionic assassin didn't know what to do. She didn't have a superior to give her orders. The A.I. conscience knew that Ivanov had been killed in his own explosion, so there was really no point in carrying out the mission anymore. HYDRA no longer had a leader to lead them into freedom.

"Вы мой начальник?" Nightshade asked, turning to Wanda with a raised eyebrow.

Are you my superior?

Wanda shook her head, holding up her hands to show her that she meant no harm. "I'm your friend. I'm not here to hurt you."

Nightshade stared at her, unmoving. "Вы активировали меня?"

Did you activate me?

Wanda sighed, shrugging her shoulders. "I guess? I really don't know how. All we were doing was talking, and you suddenly became Nightshade, insulting the hell out of me."

Wanda's bedroom door burst open, Natasha, Bradley, and Tony running into the room with their weapons drawn. Wanda immediately stood in front of Nightshade, protectively with wide eyes. "Don't shoot her! She hasn't hurt me!"

Tony bent his fingers in a 'come here' gesture. "Wanda, come over here now. She's Nightshade, and she might attack unexpectedly."

"Должен ли я вынести их, начальник?" Nightshade asked to Wanda.

Do I have to endure them, superior?

Natasha lifted an eyebrow, pointing a finger at Wanda. "She just called Wanda her superior."

Wanda sent them a sheepish smile. "Yeah, I think it's because no one has given her orders since her main superior is dead, and I was the first person she saw. . .she assumes I'm the new one."

Tony lowered his armed hand, as did Natasha and Bradley. "So, she's not going to kill you?"

Wanda shrugged her shoulders. "Unless I order her to."

Bradley's eyes widen as he vigorously shook his head. "Well, let's not do that." He pointed the remote at Nightshade and pressed the button, but nothing happened. Her eyes stayed the same colour, and she didn't move. He pressed it again but got the same outcome.

Natasha, Wanda, and Tony looked at him expectantly and disapproval. "You did not just break it."

Bradley nervously chuckled, scratching the back of his neck. "Um. . .well. . ."

"I could just upgrade Jade to where she can control on changing back and forth," Tony thought out loud.

"That would work?" Bradley questioned, shifting his forest green eyes on Tony before flickering them onto Nightshade.

Natasha nodded, tapping her chin in thought. "It'll be the only way to get her back to Jade."

* * *

Tony looked at the holographic diagrams that hovered in front of him. He had used a neuro-brain scanner that he created to get inside Jade's mind. He had seen every memory that was still salvaged. Most of them were the years that she was captive in HYDRA.