KPOP Opinion 26 ✏

I feel like if there is one group that each members would be successful individually if ever the group will disband in the future is VIXX. (We know that disbandment is inevitable of course for every group.)

I'll tell you why:
1. No member is above others.
(You know in terms of popularity, each member has their own fair share of fanbase, and that speaks for their group's overall strong and solid fandom. Unlike other groups who is just known for one certain member.)

2. Even now that they are still active as a group, the members each have their own successful Solo activities, and proved that they can stand on their own even without the group name 'VIXX' attached to them. (Unlike other idols who are only known because they are in a group, or they are promoting under 'that popular group name'. But if you look closely, the members haven't had yet to create a name for themselves individually, and just relying on the fact that they are a member of that group. You know what I'm saying, reality check.)

3. No Akgae fans. Their fandom loves and supports each of the member equally. (Akgae fans are those fans who just follows the group because of a certain member, they only like a certain member and ditches the rest of the members. That explains why VIXX would be successful individually if ever the group disbands later on, because their fandom is that fandom that loves and support each member equally.)

Now I'll asks you:
🌟Which group has almost all of the members (4 out of 6 members: N, Ken, Hongbin, and Hyuk) are Actors as well? Only VIXX.
(I kid you not when I say that after the group wraps up their latest comeback this 2018, that 4 members immediately has each Drama lined up for them individually. And Hongbin had 2 dramas up for him.)

🌟Which group have all their 2 main vocalist (Leo and Ken) as a Musical Actors as well? Only VIXX.
(Talking about that vocals.)

🌟Which group have their Sub-unit consists of 2 members (Leo and Ravi), and that 2 members also are Soloist, and each had Solo Debut? Only VIXX.

🌟Which group has 2 members which are producers and composers as well? Oh did I tell you that these members are the same members that are in a Sub-unit and the group's Soloists? (Leo and Ravi) Only VIXX.
(They always composed their own songs for their Solo activities and for their Sub-unit as well. Not only that, some of their group's hit songs were composed by them. Ravi also composed one of the comeback track this year of the girl-group 'Elris')

🌟Which group has a member (Leader N) that is a Choreographer as well? Only VIXX.
(He choreographed their song Gr8u and boy group 'My Teen' this year's comeback Title track: "She Bad")

🌟Which group have 4 different Concerts/Tour scheduled this year alone? Only VIXX.
(1 concert in Korea as a group is done, and upcoming 1 concert in Japan as a group, 1 concert in Taiwan by their Sub-unit duo, and 1 individual Europe Tour by our boy Main Rapper Ravi.)

What can I say, they are not the Concept Kings for no reason.

(Ctto of the PICS)