[ 1 ] . Question From Byakuran To Decimo.

"Tsu-chan~ can I ask you a question~? "

Young albino take marshmallow and eat it happily on brunet's lap. Crown's tattoo under  left eyes can be seen clearly as he lifted his head faced the brunet with a fox's smile that never left from face.

"One, I'm older than you so don't call me 'Tsu-chan'. And two, what it's? "

The young Decimo of Vongola look at the albino with curious eyes. His Hyper Intuition - HI - give him headache and but he ignore it for awhile.

Byakuran, boss of Milliefiore Famiglia who changes become a kid - after get hit by Ten-Years-Bazooka  - spend time with Vongola Decimo,  Sawada Tsunayoshi.  Let say it because chaos from his guardian.

And now, as a Decimo,  he need responsibility with those mess that them make. He just need take care the albino until he turn to normal. His HI gives warned to NOT LET  his guardians to take care Byakuran or he'll find a died body covered with marshmallows.

It's been few hours yet noting change. And now, both of them -Tsuna and Byakuran- relaxing themselves at forest that placed behind Vongola mansion. It's been a while the brunet didn't get fresh air as he always trapped inside his office with pile of paperworks (mostly by his beloved pineapple and skylark).

'Spend little time with Byakuran is not bad after all'

Byakuran pick another marshmallows and swallow inside mouth. 

"Well, what kind of idiots peoples that you've meet in your life, Tsu-chan~? "

"Eh? "

Tsuna tilted head confusedly.

"Why you asking that? "

"Just curious ~"

The albino reply it with sing song voice before swallow another marshmallows.

While Tsuna, he closed eyes and make-thinking-pose.

"Maybe peoples who always blows everything?..... "

Behind him, -at mansion but not far from forest - a group of teenagers fighting each other .

"I'm gonna blow you up, stupid cow!!"

"Guahahaha!!  Lambo-sama will defeat you with my power, octopus-head!! "

"Ma ma, you two should calm down "

Loud explosion can be hear loudly and created huge mess.

Byakuran peeked a little at the mansion before turned back to Tsuna.  The brunet tilted his head to another side with closing eyes.

"Or maybe peoples who always destroy everything?.... "

From edge at rooftop, a teen with raven hair  - with tonfas - jump and land safely on ground. Without waste time, he charges forward and crashed the wall with tonfas and make big hole on it.

"Get out,  pineapple. "

A mist surrounding in front ravenet and make figure a teen with dark-blue hair.

"Kufufufu,  skylark become so slow today ~ so weak~ "

The dark- blue haired teen mocked the raven with creepy smile.  A trident suddenly appear from nowhere and fall down near him.  Gladly, dark-blue haired teen grab it and point to the skylark as he ready to fight.

"I will bite you to the death"

Soon, loud crash, broken and fall building approach albino's ears.

But Byakuran just watch it while munch marshmallows more and look back to Tsuna with fox's smile.

Still, Young Decimo tilted head again and his eyebrows almost meet as he keep thinking.

"Or maybe peoples who really really really loud and punch everything?... "

His lips mumble softly but still can be hear by Byakuran -even in loud crash,  explosion  and fall building-

Peeked again, albino's eyes catch another teen -white haired - with bandage on his nose.

"TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!!!!!!! "

The teen keep runs forward and punch everything in front him with saying  'TRUE MAN WILL NOT TURNED BACK!!! ' and something like that.

"Tch,  I'M GONNA BLOW YOU UP LAW-HEAD!!!! "

"COME AND FIGHT ME TO THE EXTREME OCTOPUS-HEAD!!!! "

"Lambo-sama will defeat you two!!! "

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID COW!! "

"Ma ma, we should take this lightly without doing any mess guys, haha~"

"SHUT UP BASEBALL-FREAK OR I WILL BLOW YOU TOO!!!"

"Hn, I will bite you to the death. "

"Come to me skylark-chan~  "

And that huge fighting become yet the young Decimo still not realize it. Not until another pine--- dark-blue haired girl pull his sleeves as her hand shivering -because of extremely fighting between guardians -

"B-boss.. "

"Hmm,  oh Chrome,  anything wrong?"

Tsuna look at his half-mist guardian that look at him with teary eyes. Her fingers point to the mansion that not far from forest.

"What you sh----"

His jaws gaped as half of mansion already destroy.

"I'm s-sorry b-bossu... B-but they w-wont listen to me.. "

Chrome shaking so badly as she afraid to get scold from her sky. Instead a warm touch ruffling her hair softly. Her eyes slowly look to the brunet and see Tsuna smile warmly to her.

"It's okay Chrome. You already give your best. "

"T-thanks b-bossu"

Chrome wipe her tears and smile genuinely to Tsuna.

"And now,  Let's have some fun, shall we~?"

A warm smile turned to dark-sweet smile and a lot of killer intent were release from himself. Chrome stand near Byakuran and silently mumble
'Rest in peace minna' .

Beside her, Byakuran keep his fox's smile and bite more marshmallows as he enjoy watching the Vongola Decimo tor-turing his guardians while screaming 'PAPERWORKS!!! '.

He gives some marshmallows to half-mist guardian and she politely refuse it.

'Hmm~ looks like Tsu-chan guardians -except chrome- really a bunch of idiots ~'

Happily, he grab another new stack of marshmallows and enjoy the show.

Π~Π~Π~Π~Π~Π~Π~Π~Π~Π~Π~Π~Π~Π

Guyui:  Sorry it's bad and it just random idea from my brain, so don't judge me~ lol.

Enjoy!