[Chapter 1]-part 2 [Ths worst thing to happen to me]

We were out for a while and decided to go into the forest. "Wow! This is beautiful!" "Can I climb that tree? " "Look guys, a pack of wolves!" Overlapping discussion between us in that beautiful forest. Greenery everywhere as we looked around in awe. Trees and animals everywhere. The only place not covered in grass and flowers was the dirt path we walked on. I saw many animals working together in harmony. Bee colonies communicating and gathering nectar from flowers, wolf packs looking for prey, ants gathering food for their colony, and just so many creatures showing teamwork. I smiled at the harmony. "Hey Anna, race ya to that branch!" "A tree climbing contest? You're on!" We laughed as we climbed trees, chased animals and talked. We were climbing trees when I fell. We were very high and I clearly remember everyone screaming and my friends trying to help. I was too far down. My screams were the loudest I've ever screamed, well there's nothing else to do when your falling. Falling. Falling. As I was picking up speed I closed my eyes, preparing to hit the ground, when it suddenly felt cold and wet. I landed in water, slowly stopping my fall enough to keep me alive, it hurt though. Since the water was barely deep enough to soak my knees when standing, I was able to get out of the pond very easily when the unexpected happened.