Chapter 47: New Beginnings

*eyes widen* Althea? A..anung ginagawa mo dito? *worried* "nakita niya kaya si Thea?"

Sabi ni Jade

*catching her breath* *inhales deeply* *slowly exhales* *stares at Jade*

Uhm.. Althea? Okay ka lang ba? Do you need water? *steps towards Althea* baka matuyuan ka ng pawis love.. balik na tayo sa condo...

"Tama nga yung sinabi ni Thea... *feels bad* malungkot nga yung mga mata niya.. *sighs* no wonder kung bakit ganun magsalita yung taong yun.. pero... *sad* tama nga siya... nalulungkot si Jade... dahil... sakin..." *tears starts to fill* *stares straight to Jade's eyes*

*curious* Althea? Okay ka lang ba? *worried*

Then suddenly Althea took a step towards Jade and hugs her tightly

*shocked* *eyes widen* A..althea.. *closes eyes* *trying to hold tears from falling*

I love you Jade... *hugs Jade tightly* I'm sorry for what I did.. nagselos kasi ako eh.. pero ngayon narealize ko how foolish and stupid I was to even get jealous and get mad at you for nothing.. I.. I'm really sorry love...

Sabi ni Althea

*tears dripping* wala naman talaga akong ginagawang masama love.. *crying* we were just talking... I'm sorry..

Sagot ni Jade

*hugs tighter* I know.. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to.. but.. I did get jealous when you told Thea that you liked her.. and that you would if given a chance be together with her... *sad*

I'm sorry love.. I didn't mean to make you jealous.. but I promise you.. *pulls away from Althea* *looks straight into her eyes* that I will not do anything anymore that could possibly break us apart.. I really do want to be with you Althea... you are my everything now.. and I won't be able to handle it if I lose you.. *sad*

*weak smile* I know.. I just got carried away by the situation and it took the best of me..

Pero.. Althea.. can you be honest with me? *curious*

About san?

*short silence* have you already forgiven me? About that mistake I made?.. with Thea?... *worried* *curious*

Natahimik sandali si Althea at nag isip ngang mabuti kung ano nga ba talaga.. maya maya pa ay muli itong nagsalita

*sighs* okay... I did wanted to start a new beginning with you.. and forget everything that happened.. and yes I know that I have told you that I have forgiven you pero.. hindi ko alam Jade... nung marinig ko lahat ng narinig ko.. I felt pain here *points at chest* bigla ko nalang naimagine yung.. nangyari sainyo.. and what's worst was that.. I found out that.. you had feelings for her.. I mean yes.. maybe not today but still there was a time you had that special feelings for her.. so it does.. hurt..

Natahimik si Jade at medyo nalungkot para kay Althea

I.. I'm sorry Althea.. I know what I did was.. really hard to forget and.. it's not easy to be forgiven but.. Thank you love *weak smile* for choosing the hard way.. and choosing to be with me.. *teary eyes*

*weak smile* nahuli mo kasi ako dyan sa mga mata mo at mga labi mo eh  *winks*

Asus bolera !

Biglang banat ni Jade kay Althea samantala

"Althea residence"

Oh? *startled* san ka galing???