cinderella selection character

Name: Luka Duce
Age: 18
Caste: 2
Province: Fennley
Occupation: Police Officer In Training

Face Claim: Anna Sophia Robb
Physical Description: Luka is a short, skinny, twig like girl with extremely blonde hair and large, striking blue eyes. She has a smaller facial structure, a long with small feet and hands, but what she lacks in size, she makes up for in personality and spunk.
Height: 5 2'
Weight: around 108 pounds

Positive: humorous, joyous, thoughtful
Neutral: spunky, determined, protective,
Negative: loud, speaks her mind often, angered easily

Overall: Luka is a fiery, determined, go getter kind of girl with a humorous spunk and protective nature. She can tend to be angered easily and doesn't usually trust immediately, but over time can build amazing relationships with people. Luka can be loving, kind, and sometimes protective of those she loves, and tries to have a tough skin. She has a hard time taking insults and can lash out at those who are mean to her, but in the end just cares for everyone.

Strengths: running, swimming, donating, persuasion, understanding emotions, jokes, comebacks, fighting, coming up with ideas.rapping

Weaknesses: flirting, controlling her temper, staying confident ar times, climbing, letting stuff go, worrying

Likes: animals, jokes, all genres of music except country, the color blue, drawing, cooking, food, stickers, swimming, gaming, air hockey.

Dislikes: insects, dark rooms, reptiles, itchy clothes, bad odors, blueberries, country music, black markers, annoying guys/people, politicians, sappy couples

Fears: insects, being alone, her parents leaving, everyone she loves dying, her dreams, dark rooms.

Backstory: Luka grew up in Fennley as the daughter of a fireman and a teacher. She was raised under regular house circumstances, but learned physical combat at a young age. She took interest in this aspect and decided to join the police force. She went to a school to get her badge got pranked and made fun of for being a girl. She consistently had problems at the station and no one helped her out.

Reasin: she didnt want to join, as a prank some of the other officers entered her in, making her sound like this sweet sap. When she got in, they realized their big mistake and ended up getting fired.

Pass: fluff croissant
Tags: @masellagray @Becca_Sparks18 @bookaddiction0803