|New Love Interests?| Chapter 1

Darwin's P.O.V.
I got up to get ready for school. I've never woken up this early before. It's like 4:00 in the morning. We usually wake up around 7:00. I finished brushing my teeth then went back to the room getting dressed. After I'm done getting ready I look over at Gumball who is still asleep...he looked so peaceful.

I felt my face getting warm. W-Wait? A-Am I getting sick...or blushing?! N-No, I can't be blushing!!! I can't like Gumball! Besides...he wouldn't like me back anyways...

"Oh, Gumball. I wish you knew how much I love you..." I Said quietly. "Pfft!, You Like Gumball?" Anais Asked. "A-Anais!? What are you doing up!!" I yelled quietly. "I wake up this time duh. Anyways I didn't know you had feelings for Gumball." She said. "Please, don't tell him. I don't wanna ruin our friendship if he finds out...plus...he likes Penny. I won't have a chance." I Said. "Don't worry, I'll help you." She said.

Wait? What she'll help me? Actually..

"Why do you wanna help me?" I asked. "If you're happy, and he makes you happy. Of course I want to help you! You should ask mom and dad!" She said. "No!, they can never know..it's too weird...." I Said. "Hey Gang, what's up!" Gumball Said. "Gah! Gumball your awake?!" I yelled. "Yup, been awake this whole time..." He said. Oh shoot...did he here what me and Anais said...? "Anyways want do you wanna ask Mom and Dad about?" He said. "Nothing! I said nothing! Let's go to school!" I ran down the stairs.

I see Mrs. Mommy (Nicole) Cooking Breakfast. I decided to tell her.

"M-Mom...what would you do if you knew I was Gay?" I asked. "Oh Honey, If you're happy with someone you love and that is a boy. I'm fine with it. I can't force you to date a girl in your life. If someone makes you happy...then I'm happy for you! Can't wait to meet this new person!" She said. I smiled. She excepts me. "T-Thx Mom." I Said. "No problem." She said.

I sat down at the table eating breakfast. With Anais and Gumball too.

"So, Kids. I hope you have a wonderful day at school...and don't date anybody who can break your heart ok!" Nicole said. "Ok...." We all said at the same time. Which was pretty weird.

"So, Mom I was wondering if you could drop me off at Penny's house! She invited me over for a date. We're going ice skating together so once you drop me off she and her parents will take us to the ice skating rink!" Gumball Said. "Hmph, sure Gumball. But I'm only gonna give you 20$ dollars so you have some stuff like food and snacks to get there." Nicole said. "Thx Mom!" Gumball Said.

A date with Penny? That made my heart tear a little bit. I saw Anais look at me with a worried look. She seemed hurt too. But why? I'm the one who likes him. I'm the one who l——.....

Beep! Beep!

"Oh, that's the bus! See you Kids at 4:00 p.m.!" Nicole said. "Bye Mom!" Me, Gumball, And Anais went to the bus. Me and Gumball sat in the way back together as usually.

"So Darwin, I was wondering. Since me and Penny might be an item. I was wondering if you'd like to be my wingman?" He asked. "Why do you need me? Just go tell her you like her yourself. You don't need me or want me anyways. Just leave me alone!" I yelled. I covered my mouth started to cry a little bit then looked away from him out the window. He just hurt me right now. I can't stand to look at him.

Gumball's P.O.V.
D-Darwin. Did he just said I didn't want him or need him? T-That's not true. I do need him. He's my best friend why would he say that or think that!? I'm mad at him right now..I guess we're not best friends if he doesn't support me with Penny.

"C'mon Guys, don't be sad or apart. Please..." Anais Said. "Be quiet Anais. This isn't your problem!" I yelled at her. "G-Gumball....why...?" She asked. I looked down sad mad gah! Emotions why do you exists!!

The Bus Stops. Oh we're here at school. That means things are gonna be weird between specifically me and specifically Darwin. Oh boy. What's gonna happen today?

To Be Continued.....

(A/N: Cliffhanger! Ha! Anyways sorry for the cliffhanger! See you in 2 months! XD JK)