river pheonix ;)

when river has a massive crush on you and he sees you with your cousin and gets jealous

you and river have had a thing for each other but neither of you knew.

you had just entered his room and he seemed to be annoyed with you.

after you had said hello to rivers friends, you went over to him and sat next to him.

"river, what's wrong?"
he looked at you and then back at his desk

"this could ruin our friendship but i have to say it. i saw you with another boy a couple days ago and i got really jealous and i know i shouldn't have because i can't control you and what you do but i just really want to be able to call you mine and treat you like how you should be treated..."

you were speechless... you never thought that the hottest boy in your life wants to call you his.

"river-"

before you could finish your sentence, rivers lips attached to yours and his hands latched onto your waist. you could hear the whistles from both of yours friends. you both pulled apart and just looked at each other feeling like you had just won the lottery.

"that boy was my cousin, river..."

"well now i feel stupid." you both laughed, still as close to each other as before.

"y/n... can i call you mine?"

"forever and always..."

ok now this one i don't really like but i wanted to update even though it's 2am rn ;)))