1

Another day Yaseem was going through her daily therapy sessions while being in a mental hospital. The everyday routine was that she'll be questioned and she would either give a answer that'll make the therapist himself think or she'll be a prick which means she would give a nasty attitude and refuse to talk.

"Hello Ms.Yaseem."The lady that went by Shelia spoke politely. She wasn't bothered by Yaseem whole negative vibe because she was pretty much use to it. When she first got here she would snap back Yaseem but quickly changed her whole delivery once she realized the young lady was not the one to get "Catty" with.

"Look stop the shit okay,get to fucking questions so this shitty ass interview or whateva' can be over with bitch."Yaseem said plopping down on the plush couch laying down making herself comfortable.She was so ready to get under Shelia's skin because she had learn after months of talking to her..Shelia was still scared of her.

"Well Yaseem we will start with childhood,care to share."Shelia said tapping her pin again her notebook not paying attention to Yaseem menaced look on her face. If she looked at her she would be scared shitless. She had to learn not to look in her eyes it was something that set her off.Dont look in her face at all.

"Look bitch stop playing with me if you want kno' about my childhood look through my records these sick motherfuckers got and you'll kno'."Yaseem spoke as her eye twitched. Shelia was scared to ask another question since she did look through her records and seen so many bad things. She was a troubled teen.

She was indeed a hard case. She was suppose to be released from the mental hospital but some people who worked at the place felt as if she didn't deserve to be released or some felt as if she grew as a person a little as shocking as it sounds,she did have a better attitude. They called this better because she use to attack people.

"I use to fight back in high school because bitches use to try and bully me because I was fat,My mother use to make me overeat until I barfed or she would starve me for days and my dad was a sick ass crackhead who pimped me out for drugs every now and then I just glad he didn't want them have sex with me I only gave oral sex daily."Yaseem explained staring off into space.

"What made you finally snap?"Shelia asked once she was able to get her words in order. Yaseem eyes got tears as she laughed.

"When my first love took my virginity,I was fucking empty. He told me that sex was suppose to be this magical thing that it made you push any pain in the back of your mind."Yaseem spoke as she shook her head while crying."I felt even more slutty after the fact he fucked me,he didn't make love to me as he promised he fucked me! With a condom and it hurts to think about it..I remember just laying there making no nose just crying as he enjoyed it"Yaseem said laughing which was so weird.

But little did Shelia know..Yaseem was laughing as she thought about her killing him. The night of her first kill,the way her adrenaline pumped,the way it made her feel inside.

"I understand-."Shelia said but was interrupted by the harshness in Yaseem voice. She shook her head viciously as she cried.

"Don't tell me you fuckin' understand,what the fuck you kno' about a struggle you spoiled ass bitch you probably lost your virginity to your husband and lived happily ever after."Yaseem chuckled.

"You're right."Shelia mumbled.
—-
Sitting in the cafeteria Yaseem ate quietly as people talked at the table at corner of her eyes noticed a boy name Calvino staring at her which was aggravating because Yaseem hated men.